cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Retired Oracles

@z10user4 wrote:

Do stonechucker and Imm1304 need to ask for it? Why don't they have it? That's just on that list above that I can see.

@z10user4 I can't say 100%.  For me, I received a private message from Tiana yesterday asking if I would like to remain a Mayor or have the new label.  I (obviously) chose the new label, but it's possible stonechucker and imm1304 have not responded as of yet.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious Good feature. Obviously people who were Oracles should be rewarded for everything they've done in the past, even if that means a tittle on forum. It is a great recognition. Thank you all Oracles and great PM community!

Highlighted

For anyone curious that has not seen the official announcement from @Tiana_V , please see here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Community-Updates-May-2020/m-p/545918#M...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

@Naepalm wrote:

A quick question out of interest. How long do oracles typically stay on as oracles? 

For the most part, they can stay as long as they wish, as long as they're still around here to some extent. Remember that this it's about the long haul. Some days, someone can be more active, while other days not having time to log in.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Rockdaddy22  stepped down at the same time as @imm1304 (after @srlawren, if my timeline is correct?)

I feel (s)he is just falling through the cracks of this recognition thing since (s)he never had a custom avatar. Obviously, if that's their choice, it's none of my business, but mentioning the one but not the other, one has to wonder... (I think there was at least one more retired oracle before my time.)

At the end of the day these things are between Public Mobile and the according user, so what do I know... 

Highlighted

I did not step down. 

Highlighted

Yeah really, where’s my retired Oracle tag or whatever lol I always thought we should have something like this, great to see. Glad to see everyone’s still working hard. 

Highlighted

@wetcoaster wrote:

(I think there was at least one more retired oracle before my time.)

That would be @7789849803. Martin completes the list out of those not yet mentioned in this thread.

Highlighted

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:

I did not step down. 

?

... but really none of my business

I just recently joined the retired Oracle ranks. We all have our reasons.  It's good to see that you had a chance to check in with all of us. 

Highlighted

I’m always around, just don’t post much.