cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register for autopay w/a Kelloggs visa/gift card - weekly deals

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

As of February 18th,  2021 Kelloggs has launched their visa gift card promotion.These visa gift cards issued by prepaid digital solutions and backed by the Peoples Trust Company can be used to register for autopay and left well past expiry to collect the reward while paying by vouchers.

Please use the link for the official site and the terms and conditions of the promotion. The basic premise....buy 2 (up to 10 max) selected kelloggs family size cereal on the same reciept and upload a photo of the reciept by May 29th 2021(11:59:59pm et) to recieve a $5 visa gift card per 2 boxes (max.5 cards per household/email.)

The beauty of this promotion is you not only get to safely add a card for autopay ($2) you can also load between $4.25 and $4.50(+tax) from the the card onto your account.

I will update weekly the best deal to "purchase" your cereal......

https://kelloggsgrocerycash.ca/

Spoiler

Currently there are tear pad websaver coupons available on the shelf at your favourite grocery  store or available online to print or have mailed to your home. Applicable for the promotion : Miniwheats  $1 off,  Special K    $1 off    (not applicable for promotion.....Vector $1 off).

To take advantage of this deal as an airmiles collector then take advantage of the Safeway sale this week with FS Kelloggs cereal for $4.44 each. Buy for 4 to collect 60 AM. Redeem 95 AM ($10)=25 AM  Deal: 4×$4.44=$17.76 - $4=$13.76 - $10 (95 AM)=$3.76 +2×$5 visa cards=$10-$3.76=$6.24 up

As a pc optimum member if you have a kelloggs cereal offer or with a new account you will usually get a 200 points for every $1 spent on kelloggs cereal. At RCSS price match the family size cereal. They have a pay it forward automatic coupon $0.50 off. Buy 10×$4.44=$44.40-$5=$39.40-$10=$29.40 - $9 (9000 points earned)=$20.40 - $25(5 visas)=$4.60 up

Too much cereal for you? Donate to your local foodbank. Donations accompanied with a reciept regardless of tender can be issued a charitable donation tax reciept that can help you to continue to pay it forward.

https://kelloggs.websaver.ca/en/kelloggsshopandsave/coupons?gclid=Cj0KCQiA4L2BBhCvARIsAO0SBdaaMnGBMB...

Spoiler
IMG_20210219_101215536_HDR.jpg

27 REPLIES 27

@Luddite wrote:

PC Points/coupons seems to pay better than Community participation. 🤔

Most things do!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

It is much safer in sitting at home in front of a computer than going to Superstore during the third wave.  But I will take both. lol.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@stevenanto 

I see that now....not at lot of opportunities to collect pc optimum points....except you can collect them on booze which is kinda cool! Only Provigo and Pharmaprix as far as I can see.

Alberta does not allow grocery stores to sell booze. The Real Canadian Liquorstore is on the same mall with the RCSS.  RCLS and RCSS are not connected.

I can collect and redeem PCO points at Real Canadian Liquorstore in AB.

@Naepalm 

With a little too much time on my hands I can work out what deals are best in fact I'm picking up my cat marcus' pc express order tonight. He has a cat food offer so ordered himself some cat treats, his favourite wet food and a couple of bags of dry food and 11 boxes of kelloggs cereal! Go figure?

Too bad youre all the way back east or I could load up your minivan with cereal donations.....theres also a buy two vector, special k and/or miniwheats promotion and recieve a free box of cereal coupon. All three of those kinds have $1 off coupons available and are on sale at no frills for 2/$8. If you have an personal offer of 200 points per $1 spend......

10×$4=$40-$10 (10×$1off coupons)=$30-$20(5k per $10 spent on kelloggs cereal=20,000 points) =$10-$8 (200 points per$1)=$2 for 10 boxes of cereal and 5 free boxes in cereal coupons)

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Oh this could be a great deal for our family! 🙂

Don't you just love it when you find money you didn't know that you had? Well you kind of do....but you couldn't find it when you needed it and you write it off? Well that happened today when I pulled out a skirt to wear to pick up my pc express order and "PLOP!" and out popped on the floor a pile of twenties.....that I searched high ad low for about 6 months ago and figured I had already put it on the bills....woohoo! Found money gotta love it!

I also got some bonus pc optimum points today too....from an instore bonus offer on cheese that I wasn't expecting. Here's how my pc express order went today when I went to pick up my "free cereal."  This week pc express had a promocode for your first order of "25KON75" plus 5K in points for every $10 spent on kelloggs cereal and the aforementioned $25 in visa gift cards for 10 × family size kelloggs cereal. Here's my pc express order :

1. 4×FS kelloggs special K @ $4.44=$17.72
  2. 6×FS kelloggs miniwheats @ $4.97=$29.82 
  3. 1×FS kelloggs krave @ $4.97=$4.97
  4. 6×Cracker Barrel cheese slices @ $3.97=$23.82
  5. 2×2lb red grapes @ $2.94=$5.88
  6. 2×whole celery stalks @ $1.50=$3
  7. 1×255gr ginger root @$1/lb=$0.55
  8. 2.75lbs of HH tomatoes=$2.76
  9. 1×white baguette=$0.94
  10. 2×bbq scrub brushes=$6
  11. 1×pc express pick up fee=$3
  12. no tax week=(-$0.72 tax)

Total grocery bill=$98.77-11×$1off kelloggs cereal coupons+6×$1 off cracker barrel cheese coupons=$11+$6=$17 $98.77-$17=$81.77-$57.50 ( 57500 points recieved the 7500 points for cheese were unexpected!!)=$24.27-$25(5×$5 kelloggs gift cards=$25)=(+$0.73)

Now that's how you get yourself some free groceries!! The cereal will get donated to the food bank!

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious I have the pc optimum card and try to use it when I can. Now with the electric car my wife doesn't gas up and I work close to home so don't burn that much gas haha. 

@stevenanto 

I see that now....not at lot of opportunities to collect pc optimum points....except you can collect them on booze which is kinda cool! Only Provigo and Pharmaprix as far as I can see.

stevenanto

@darlicious Thank you for tagging me but unlucky for us that we dont have any of these in Quebec. Our only store that presently price matches is giant tiger and they have many limitations. Gone are the days of walmart

@bluejaywpg 

Yes no frills price matches. They may enforce a limit of 4 per UPC code ( brown sugar miniwheats have a different UPC code than white sugar miniwheats). Check the kelloggs website for the eligible boxes of cereal. 

The flipp app is highly recommended to easily price check all your local stores and pull up flyers. I tend to screenshot local online flyers ( since not all paper ones have returned yet) and I always screenshot my personalized offers in case I have to do a points inquiry...so save your reciepts for inquiries and uploading to for the kelloggs gift card promotion. There is a liimit of 5 cards per household address but if you have a legal suite, cottage or grandma's house you can use for an address to register they will send up to 5 cards there as well.....be sure to read the terms and conditions of the promotion!

bluejaywpg

Awesome, thanks for tagging me! No Frills price matches??? Do you need a paper flyer? 

START THE CAR!.......START THE CAR!!!.........START THE CAR!!!!!!

Ok you can fill up the trunk and the back seat and head to the food bank with your cereal loot....

This weeks deal will work better at no frills then RCSS because RCSS has a limit of 4 boxes of family size kelloggs cereal at $4.44 but you can price match walmarts no limit price at no frills. Both no frills and RCSS has a pc optimum points offer of 5000 points for every $10 spent on kelloggs cereal. Buy the specially marked $5 gift card family size cereal and check your personal offers to see if you have an additional kelloggs cereal offer for 200 points per $1 spent. Use any $1 off coupons you may have from grocery aisle tearpads or print off coupons from websaver.ca. Now the math.....

10×$4.40 boxes of FS kelloggs cereal=$44.40 (add a couple of boxes of smaller size cereal×$3=$6) to bump up over $50 in this case=$50.40-12×$1 off coupons=$38.40-$25 in kelloggs visa gift cards =$13.40-$25 (25,000 points)= +$11.60+$10 (personal offer 200 pts/$1=10,000 pts)=+$21.60 + 12 boxes of cereal!! Be sure to add a few more groceries to your order to cover your coupon amount so you get full value of your cereal for points.

@bluejaywpg  @stevenanto @gpixel @Korth  and definetly @Naepalm  who has a lot of mouths to feed both at home and with his flock during these tough times!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

No cereal deals this week....

A couple of options this week.....the most lucrative from RCSS and best if you already have a personalised kelloggs cereal offer on your app for 200 points per $1 spent on kelloggs cereal (select?). If you create a pc optimum account you will often ( but not always) get this offer in your first set of offers but you cannot "save" it for the following week.....so take advantage of it.

RCSS has buy two family size kelloggs cereal recieve 2000 points. Use your personalised offer of 200 points per $1 and your $1 off coupons and/or the free miniwheats coupon from last week or look for coupons in the cereal aisle at safeway, thrifty's or IGA etc....

And the math....price match from save on foods ($4.99) or better yet FreshCo/Chalo ($4.44).....

10×$4.44=$44.40-$10(coupons)=$34.40-$10(5×2kpoints=10k/$10)=$24.40-$9(200pts/$1=9k/$9)  =$15.40 -$25(10 boxes=5×$5 visa gift cards=$25)=(+)$9.40.  Even w/out the 200pts/$1 offer you are up by $0.40 but otherwise you are making $9.40 to unstock their shelves of cereal!

Or less lucrative but could be more giving.....

Save on foods has buy any 5 kelloggs products ( See flyer) and recieve 3000 points. Points redemptions of more points vary greatly in value for donations (4800 points=$20) 1000 points=$4 travel redemptions like full adult ferry fare (7200=$17.50) 2500=$5 or(7500 points+$45=$74.70) for a car and driver = 2500points=$10 or a $50 sun peaks gift card (3300 points+$35) 1100 points=$5.

Getting back to the deal You can again price match fresh co at save on foods 10x10 boxes of cereal 10×$4.44=$44.40-$10 (coupons)=$34.40-$20(you get 6k in points and donate 4800 points and keep 1200 worth about $5)=$14.40-$5(1200pts)=$9.40-$25(5×$5 visa gift cards)=(+)$9.60

You could also just want to donate and buy 10×$2 pringles or price match Cheez its from RCSS at $1.97×10=$19.70-$20 (donation/4800points)=(+)$0.30-$5 (1200points)=(+)$5.30

Remember the donation of healthy cereal and snacks are accepted at the food bank and a tax donation reciept will be issued for the full value with the original reciept!

No good deals this week.....but theres a free miniwheats coupon and a bunch of $1 off coupons at websaver.ca. Get 'em before there gone!

https://kelloggs.websaver.ca/en/kelloggsshopandsave/coupons

Hmmmm....not the best deals for the kelloggs visa gift card this week.

If you have a personal offer this week in your pc optimum app for kelloggs cereal (200 points for $1 spent) then price matching family size kelloggs cereal at no frills with the $4.99 flyer price at save on foods will net you a free 4l jug of milk with the purchase of two boxes of cereal. Use the $1 off coupons currently available from websaver for Special K or Miniwheats will work out as......

2×$5=$10 - 2×$1 off coupons=$8 - 2000 points ($2) =$6 - $5 (visa/gift card earned)=$1 cost price for 2 boxes of kelloggs cereal and 4 litres of milk....could be a good deal for @Naepalm !!

@LurganIeUk 

Thank for the support and i have taken @AE_Collector  suggestion and @computergeek541 constructive criticism and posted a new topic that is hopefully acceptable to our all seeing friendly neighbourhood oracle.....

I don't know where this was originally but it shows some great creativity for one to be able to pay for their PM account. A way to attract a customer of lower income with a kid that likes cereal. And no doubt some spin off ideas as well. Use for Auto-Pay or a voucher etc. Why could this not be in "Paying for your Service"?? Would you have a suggestion of different wording or exclusions to allow this in Paying for your Service??

Like using Kellogs Visa to set up for Autopay and not so elaborate??

@computergeek541 

@AE_Collector 

My thoughts exactly!

Modify this topic into the “Best Deals on Cereal” topic that accompanies (and is linked to from) the new topic you are about to create .. “What cards can be used as Autopay credit cards” in the Payment Section.

AE_Collector

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Whatever bury it in the lounge where all the people with lousy credit cant find it to get a simple solution to getting the autopay reward. Please suggest to me a better way to post it that stays on point.? Should I remove all shopping references and let people guess and pay full price for something you could get for free?

I would suggest starting a new thread, but to focus on the types of cards and the card issuers and how to use them towards sigining up to autopay. The majority of your first post isn't about Public Mobile's services. 

Buying cereal, using coupons, collecting points, and breakdowns about the costs and how to get the best bargain for your groceries are topics that should be in the lounge. Posting later about which cereals are the best prices, etc. would have made the topic go even further off topic into a discussion that isn't realated in any way to Public Mobile.

@computergeek541 

Whatever bury it in the lounge where all the people with lousy credit cant find it to get a simple solution to getting the autopay reward. Please suggest to me a better way to post it that stays on point.? Should I remove all shopping references and let people guess and pay full price for something you could get for free?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 : lol Apparently I missed it up there. Oh well. You and the OP can fight it out. I would support the OP. But I don't run the place and nor am I responsible for what goes on.

@Anonymous wrote:

This could presumably be in the paying for your service category. Nice promo. Free money. And literally eat the up-front cost. 🙂

This thread was placed here because I decided this to be more about shopping discussion, how to get the best deal, and to encourage donations than about autopay payments.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This could presumably be in the paying for your service category. Nice promo. Free money. And literally eat the up-front cost. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.