cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your Phone Picture was Rejected in this Solution Topic...

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

You guys and your stats. Apparently I'm a complete loser at a mere 4.5%.

That's a low blow posting where I might see it!

@darlicious

You ran the first page or more of the Bravo Leaders through your Univac 5000? How far down did you have to go to hit someone lower than 0.666%? I did finally make it to double digits within the last week having scored my 1/month for February. Well, that's bragging just a little, I'm really at 10 now in about 12 months. I can improve my percentages with either MORE solutions OR LESS old phone pictures! Well, I'll change my ways on my next post....

AE_Collector

433104E2-4991-4469-AEB3-DB57CDAC6EDF.jpeg

11 REPLIES 11

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Good point as once again my "reply" is now the "new topic" starter. Not that everyone else is going to change their topic title but at least in the list of topics it has been renamed. 

Topic title now corrected.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

Comedy gold right there.

You could go to your "OP" and edit the subject line. Then others here could too if they so wish. Then it would look more appropriate.

I just stumbled upon your "Pets" topic, hadn't seen it at all which of course is one problem with the lounge, topics never show up in the list of current discussions on the hope page. I will add to that topic soon. Maybe I will create a Landline Phones topic too at some point. I like topics to have well thought descriptive titles so something like "Top Contributors - December 2019" should be appropriate.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  There was nothing happening out in the real community and I was getting bored so I headed to the lounge for a little action. You can start slinging those tantalizing telephone teasers to your hearts content.

@darlicious 

It is early here on the Wet Coast and I hadn't noticed that we are already in the lounge! Maybe you had noticed that when you posted about Hotlines. It wasn't immediately obvious to me because the topic title is still the same.

I recall a very recent discussion around the idea that occasional off topic posts with or without pictures was okay, just not more significant derailments. 

Anyone carrying on the conversation about solutions/bravo percentages here, you are no longer now in Kansas. My apologies.....

AE_Collector

@darlicious 

I was prepared to add a single picture with 14 different colours of that model, the Automatic Electric "Styleline" to give @Korth a chance to see if he could spot his past "tool box" telephone in the "lineup" but .. Good Point ... I will adhere to the "1 Telephone per Topic" rule to avoid potentially creating disjointed (surgically altered) posts. 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  That collection of phones you have is a hot line to the lounge!

Had a green phone just like that some years ago, although it wasn't green, it was beige (like every other appliance in those dark times).

I remember using it to club open a coconut. Hammering nails into a wall. Wedging open a slamming fire door. A sturdy, magnificent plastic beast. iPhones ain't got nothing on this.

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector  Are those green with envy devils horns reflecting your 0.666% on the receiver side?

LOL, even if they are, @AE_Collector  & I don't care, cuz we're diggin' that green phone! 👍 

@AE_Collector  Are those green with envy devils horns reflecting your 0.666% on the receiver side?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You guys and your stats. Apparently I'm a complete loser at a mere 4.5%.

That's a low blow posting where I might see it!

Apparently also a poor execution of self-deprecation. No malice intended. I was seeing myself as way below the cut with those stats.

Need Help? Let's chat.