cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Walmart SIM card purchase

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

********************************************************************************************

********************************************************************************************

4 REPLIES 4

I just want to point out that's good Walmart. The company is much smaller and they just purchased rights to sell inside Walmart but their employees are not Walmart employees either

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear  Interesting statistics.  I understand you have some personal "love" with Walmart but I stand with my comment.   

Also, if you start reading all these stats, I am sure many Big box shops will be on the list.  We can start another thread about Corporate social responsibility but I will try to keep my focus here with how well Walmart is doing in helping us getting SIM or activation

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The price on the shelf might be cheaper at wal-mart, but make no mistake, that price has a hidden cost that the rest of Canada bears a burden on.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I agree with @WoozyPolarBear - just go elsewhere.  Not only will you stop wasting your time with different tactics that may or may not work, but you will be supporting other businesses who would benefit more from your business than a big box store.

Don't forget to use a referral code during activation to get your $10 credit!  🙂  Every Public Mobile customer has one so be sure to ask your friend/family member if you haven't already.

Need Help? Let's chat.