cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unethical Practice at the retail center

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : Your red copy/paste needs updating.

So you see @Anonymous it's not just you.

@Anonymous 

just to you know everyone doing copy/paste not just me and also they Team from PM also they doing copy/paste.. so i hope you have to correct everybody and to control everybody not doing copy/paste.. is too hard for you don't like to do copy/paste, because you are Special person...

14 REPLIES 14

@darlicious@softech 
Highly doubt that! One off! 

The gman and zmama!!

@darlicious wrote:

@JoyLuck 

Crazy...what are the odds? You and @mpcdesign  making an appearance on the same day? Who's next? @gblackma , @zblackma or @Jb456 ?

haha.. brothers coming back?

@JoyLuck 

Crazy...what are the odds? You and @mpcdesign  making an appearance on the same day? Who's next? @gblackma , @zblackma or @Jb456 ?

@Yummy 

That bro from another mo of mine has some pretty impressively consistent numbers. I cant touch his bravo count but my post count is 19.54. He'd already quietly broke another record about a week ago but the unbeatable big one should occur between Hallowe-en and Guy Fawkes Day. 

So if he doesn't scare us👻half to death☠ he'll be shooting fireworks🎆and🕯lighting bonfires or forest🌲🕯🌲🕯🌲fires. One of the two anyways.....hes a love my bolt of lightning kinda guy!!😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I do remember gblackma saying that.

@Yummy : Yup. Way too much time spent here. When I'm just hanging out online, I'm flipping around between several forums and such.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Yummy : I don't have stock replies to copy/paste. I just type. If I'm not first in those first 1 or 2 minutes then oh well. I don't however say the same kind of answer much later like some people do.

There used to be a nice function here called Macros but they took it away.

Good for you! To be first in those first 1-2 minutes of somebody posting a question you have to be on line 24/7 and refresh, refresh, refresh browser every few seconds... Plus you have to have excellent language and typing skills. Not really doable for most people...

Sometimes when I prepare answer I use MS Word to compile nice answer in case Internet fails or whatever. It takes some time to do it; and when I post it - wow 5 answers already there.

I guess macros have been abused as it is easy to just click, post without much thinking: boom, boom, boom - 3 messages posted almost in a top 10%... let me click some more...

Interesting stats about you: as per my calculation you are posting on average 16.7 posts a day since you joined Community. Bravo to you!

@Anonymous 

Lol....and do you remember that right afterwards @gblackma  asked what a macro was?! 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : lol

@Yummy : I don't have stock replies to copy/paste. I just type. If I'm not first in those first 1 or 2 minutes then oh well. I don't however say the same kind of answer much later like some people do.

There used to be a nice function here called Macros but they took it away.

There is no need to argue, guys. SS did not read and understand posted comments when her/his name is mentioned.

If you are experienced user and willing to help others ASAP, of course you are going to have a handy doc with correct generic answers to common/generic questions. There is no point of inventing wheel every time when somebody asks 'how do I reset my password', etc...

@Anonymous 

I guess I should of commented instead of just bravoing....yep I will get around to it.

@Anonymous 

I was kinda hoping you would just post one of these....

👍🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

i do understand you very will but i did also explained to you about they other they doing copy/paste..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : And we're back with the mis-interpreting. I was suggesting to darlicious to correct a part of her copy/pasted text. Not that she also copy/pastes. I don't care if people do copy/paste. Not so much massive, irrelevant copy/pasting though.

So I pointed out to you that you are not the only person I might feel like correcting as you seemed to think I was only correcting you.

Need Help? Let's chat.