cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transfer data from one account to another

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Milk wrote:

But I'm always irked with one of the members of my family that always seems to have the need to  speculate about things that most of the time  are incorrect and have caused friction.

@Milk is it @BEER@Water, or some other beverage?  Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
4 REPLIES 4

srlawren

@Milk wrote:

@Milk was @coffee part of your crew too?  I forget now.

Ohhh yes - that's my mom --  bet you can't guess my sisters account.

@Milk is it @juice ?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@srlawren wrote:

@Milk wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Milk wrote:

But I'm always irked with one of the members of my family that always seems to have the need to  speculate about things that most of the time  are incorrect and have caused friction.

You got 2 out of 3 -- Beer is my dad. Hmmmm maybe we should use Water for another account.

Ohhh yes - that's my mom --  bet you can't guess my sisters account.

srlawren

@Milk wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Milk wrote:

You got 2 out of 3 -- Beer is my dad. Hmmmm maybe we should use Water for another account.

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@srlawren wrote:

@Milk wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.