cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors – December 2019

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote: ....its a tough road trying to remain at the top....including the bravo leaderboard.

It's just that we've all been "gblackma'd" (a term formerly known as "having a can of whoopass opened on ya")!!! 🤣 

52 REPLIES 52

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 

@darlicious 

Woah! That was a lot of drama to follow. The sarcasm may have been a bit dark or pessimistic. I agree, there's a time and place for things. I can tell there was a lot of work put into the whole Public Mobile website. I do not want the Oracle's to feel there efforts go unappreciated. Haha lol tbh the drama reminded me of high school...feel younger yet!? Just like in school, you have your clicks, some people are sociable and more popular, you have pessimists and optimistic people It's usually people who dish it who can't take it. So, just a friendly reminder, while you've matured and see and act the polite way of being...for some, it doesn't click. 

Don't let the ******** grind you down.

Edited by SD08: profanity redacted.

@CannonFodder   An imaginary puck? Just in case you forgot what they look like.....

This is a puck:20200210_020137.jpg

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

, but ya never know..... just gotta take this 🏒  and put it in that 🥅 

@CannonFodder  That might be Habs problem right there...putting a hockey stick in the net does nothing except maybe get a call for goalie interference.

C'mon now, just look at that emoji - the puck is right there, so if ya put 'em both in, it's fine! 😜 

It's much more effective to put the puck in the net. Something the canucks have seemed to have figured out lately......

Think you've been out of the loop lately..... after their impressive climb in the standings, they've crapped the bed the last 4, and last night they were gblackma'd! 🤣 

@gblackma wrote:

@darlicious is your garden thriving? 

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder  Uh oh here we go again.....

@gblackma  Right now not so much...can still harvest the hardier herbs and the parsley has revived itself. Almost time to seed the deck crop to see if we can get two crops this year. The garden gets sown much later in the spring....is a little bit and miss out there with the last few years suffering from the great beet caper. The old man potato poachers. Strawberry strippers, free veggie bag fillers, BMW driving asian lily luggers and box shrub stealing suburbanites. I keep all my valuable and prized potable plants 20 feet up on the deck. The heritage Apple, crabapple and yellow plum trees are carefree producers and the blackberries yield a 4 litre bucket every two days for month if picked with prickle protection and a wide brimmed hat to prevent spiders from landing on your face and in your hair.

@CannonFodder wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

That, and they didn't lose 8..... they went winless in 8..... twice! 🤮 

That and they still just beat the Leafs on the weekend!!

Hey, they won all their games this week, over the powerhouses(Devils, Ducks, & Leafs) 😉 , and all in overtime/shootout. Not likely to be makin' the playoffs YET AGAIN(barring a miracle), but ya never know..... just gotta take this 🏒  and put it in that 🥅 

@CannonFodder  That might be Habs problem right there...putting a hockey stick in the net does nothing except maybe get a call for goalie interference. It's much more effective to put the puck in the net. Something the canucks have seemed to have figured out lately......

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

Hey, they won all their games this week, over the powerhouses(Devils, Ducks, & Leafs) 😉 , and all in overtime/shootout. Not likely to be makin' the playoffs YET AGAIN(barring a miracle), but ya never know..... just gotta take this 🏒  and put it in that 🥅 

@CannonFodder wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Like when HABS lose 8

Whoopass

HEY, NOW you're walkin' on thin ice, buddy!!! 🤬  That's right, I'm a Habs fan, as are millions of us around the world. 😜 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Like when HABS lose 8

Whoopass

HEY, NOW you're walkin' on thin ice, buddy!!! 🤬  That's right, I'm a Habs fan, as are millions of us around the world. 😜 

dboxtvinfo715

🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

dboxtvinfo715

🤾⛹️

dboxtvinfo715

Like when HABS lose 8

Whoopass

@gblackma wrote:

@darlicious is your garden thriving?  8 inches deep I'm sure it is @gblackma 😂😂😂

@darlicious wrote:

As long as it's my sandbox you'll be fine as they don't....you know what....on their own doorstep. That's reserved for the community gardeners next door (still technically my lot) that hate cats. They know exactly where to do business and with whom. Marcus being slightly more considerate (depending on your view) by digging a hole like a dog burying a bone at least 8 inches deep and then neatly filling it back in as though nothing ever happened there ever.

LOL.... Atta boy Marcus! 👍 

@darlicious is your garden thriving? 

@darlicious wrote:

As long as it's my sandbox you'll be fine as they don't....you know what....on their own doorstep. That's reserved for the community gardeners next door (still technically my lot) that hate cats. They know exactly where to do business and with whom. Marcus being slightly more considerate (depending on your view) by digging a hole like a dog burying a bone at least 8 inches deep and then neatly filling it back in as though nothing ever happened there ever.

@darlicious wrote: If miracles never cease.....see we can all play in the sandbox.

I'm not so sure I wanna play in the sandbox with you - you'll probably bring Marcus & Minty, and we KNOW what they'll do in the sandbox! 😲 

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous  Lol...i whole heartily agree... @Jb456  answered a question I didn't  realize I was asking!

@ShawnC13  Gee look it's a rare case of social interaction turning into legitimate public mobile business or it least community forum business. Of course if it doesn't fit within your criteria I'm sure @computergeek541  or @will13am  might feel differently.

And.... @Jb456  could be awarded the solution and the bravos would count towards his community reward!

I am going to stay silent so as to avoid being dragged into a divisive discussion where there's no winners.  

@will13am  Another rare occurrence with all the key players agreeing on the topic and working together to achieve a common goal! If miracles never cease.....see we can all play in the sandbox.

@CannonFodder  wrote:

Ok, so what are we talkin' about now - the info on how NOT to see someone's signature on a regular basis, or something else? 🤔

@CannonFodder  you hit the nail on the head there my friend. Its a rare case of social interaction accidently leading to a topic (an accidental question) with legitimate community interest/help and a solution supplied by @Jb456 . Thus warranting a move from the lounge and out of the abyss into the light of the community.

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous  Lol...i whole heartily agree... @Jb456  answered a question I didn't  realize I was asking!

@ShawnC13  Gee look it's a rare case of social interaction turning into legitimate public mobile business or it least community forum business. Of course if it doesn't fit within your criteria I'm sure @computergeek541  or @will13am  might feel differently.

And.... @Jb456  could be awarded the solution and the bravos would count towards his community reward!

Ok, so what are we talkin' about now - the info on how NOT to see someone's signature on a regular basis, or something else? 🤔 

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

I am going to stay silent so as to avoid being dragged into a divisive discussion where there's no winners.  

That is ok the post was moved long ago. All it took was to tag someone no big search required.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@darlicious wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

So here's the funny thing now... @darlicious indirectly asks a question and @Jb456 gives it an answer. Totally Public Mobile open forum worthy. Maybe those couple posts should be moved UP to the main forum where their Bravo's and Solution can count. Like some newbie threads that start down here get moved up.

🙂

@Jb456  Lol.....you have just been a wealth of information lately. Thank You! I'm surprised I didn't get this information from the source.

@ShawnC13  I guess I won't have to live with it after all. But I suppose you can expect anyone to know everything at anytime......anyways.

lol it is an automatic signature that just gets added to all posts.  Oracles have the ability to have that feature opened to them and some non Oracles were able to get it as well.  I guess it is something you will just have to live with

@ShawnC13  Thanks for the advice on having two tabs open with one for the lounge I'll make a note of that and make sure all the respondents to go to the lounge for a new thread I will have to start because we're going a little off topic. I'll make sure I tag you personally to move the couple of off topic posts to the newly created thread in the lounge in case we continue off topic for 10 or 12 posts. Be sure to add them to the beginning of the newly created thread to give it context especially if the off topic posts end at 3 or 4.

I only comment on the disclaimer because you use it every time with everyone. Is it necessary to use it with the regulars rather than just the newcomers? Or is it just easier for you to do that because you have it set up that way and you are just too lazy to remove it.....like having to constantly check the lounge for updates on our social interactions and which thread they might be in depending on the original thread they were attached to?

@CannonFodder wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

As @CannonFodder so eloquently said

Say WHAT.... I said something eloquently!? 😯 

if accessing a parallel thread relative to the issue at hand that we are helping with but socially commenting on at the same time was easier maybe we wouldn't be so pressed to "complain". much,"  

I don't remember saying THAT.... at least not in those words! 😉

@CannonFodder  Ok I was paraphrasing and adding my thought at the same time...i should have quoted but so far into a long post I never know if it's going to disappear. But I'm glad you agree with the gist of it.

@darlicious , 

"Your disclaimer after every post indicates your attitude when it comes with dealing with customers. It basically says "Hey I'm giving you help in my free time if you don't like it. I don't want to hear about it. Go complain to a moderator.""

This must be referring to my signature which has gone unchanged for 3 years now and your interpretation is so far off and if that is how you read it there is nothing I can do about that.  The I am not a MOD part was a suggestion to add it from probably the best Moderator Public  Mobile has had @Shazia_K .  That signature was put there to try and prevent people from sending me all of their private information during the Fall Promo where it would be anywhere from 3-10 people a week sending credit card numbers, addresses, birthdates and phone numbers in private messages thinking I was a moderator for public mobile as did some others during the very busy time of the fall promo.

"If you haven't noticed these often happen in the wee hours with few requests for help and we've cleared our personal category boards and without digging up threads from 2016 get a little waylaid waiting a response from an OP."

While you are waiting for a response or there aren't many requests out there what about two browser windows open for the community.  One can be refreshed in the main forum and the other is where you can have the Lounge open for your social discussions?  You won't miss anything and as it is pretty slow at that time of night or morning there aren't many people on so there is no mad rush to be the first to respond.

@darlicious wrote:

As @CannonFodder so eloquently said

Say WHAT.... I said something eloquently!? 😯 

if accessing a parallel thread relative to the issue at hand that we are helping with but socially commenting on at the same time was easier maybe we wouldn't be so pressed to "complain". much,"  

I don't remember saying THAT.... at least not in those words! 😉

@ShawnC13 

"Again you revert to a personal attack suggesting I need a refresher course on Customer Service."

Why is it you continue to refer to my suggestions as "personal attacks" it's a reoccurring theme with you. While you disperse with your opinion with wild abandon expecting everyone to accept it as the will of @ShawnC13  the savior of the community and its sole purpose. I think my suggestion is a valid one. I don't know what you do for a living but customer service must not be an important part of it. But as an oracle it is part if your "job" and as a customer I think your skill in this area are lacking. Not of course in your expertise in helping sort out customer issues that is very good. But we have all have had experiences with customer service agents with our former providers where the agent is unpleasant to deal with or have had an excellent agent who may not have resolved the issue to our satisfaction but their customer service skills have made it a good experience. Your disclaimer after every post indicates your attitude when it comes with dealing with customers. It basically says "Hey I'm giving you help in my free time if you don't like it. I don't want to hear about it. Go complain to a moderator."

As I said before when you chose to accept the oracle position there are certain duties and responsibilities that come with it. You don't get to pick only the ones you prefer but must encompass and embrace all of them. Part if that us exuding good customer service skills and pleasing customers including me....a CUSTOMER. Being that you have an official "position" with public mobile and I do not the onus is on you to improve your interactions with others on the community. I do not have that responsibility but I do feel I have the right to voice my opinion and not have you take it as a "personal attack". I know for certain when I take public mobile to task for what in my opinion is a failing on their part and I tag @Alan_K or @Tiana_V  they don't take it as a p"personal attack" instead they follow up on it, take action and work towards resolving the issue. So far they have done an excellent job either starting an investigation, escalating it in the right department or resolving it outright.

We are all here for the same reason. To help others and you may not engage in this but the regulars are here for some social interaction. If you haven't noticed these often happen in the wee hours with few requests for help and we've cleared our personal category boards and without digging up threads from 2016 get a little waylaid waiting a response from an OP. As @CannonFodder so eloquently said if accessing a parallel thread relative to the issue at hand that we are helping with but socially commenting on at the same time was easier maybe we wouldn't be so pressed to "complain". But of course maybe......

"The lady doth protest too much,"

"There is a place for fun that is what I don't understand that it is so hard to just go to the proper area"

Need Help? Let's chat.