cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Public Mobile Car

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So we were out doing some father's day stuff and I saw a Public Mobile brand car (or the Public Mobile-mobile I guess). Just curious exactly what that car is for other than advertising. Especially considering that PM doesn't really have in person support of any kind or for the most part any retail. Anyone else seen one?

There's another pronunciation of mobile 🙂

But seriously...that's one of the perks of being a Retired Oracle. I think I heard it's imm1304's turn these days. They rotate it each month.

🙂

Never seen it. Of course I'm way out west here.

Pics?

Edit: I did not start this thread.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous 

Retired Oracles can still use a new custom avatar, but that's really the only perk.  The title is nice but that's cosmetic recognition.  The ability to move messages isn't a perk. It's more of a task.

I didn't know you could do another customer avatar. I thought that you could only change it to one of the standard ones. That's cool. Maybe Rockdaddy22 would like that.

I hear ya on the task...but hey.. it's only voluntary. 🙂 Still kinda cool that you still do it though. You could also just wander off into the sunset and never look back and keep those perks in perpetuity (as long as the forum is being used and whether inactive users would be pulled over). But why? And we'd miss you.

@Anonymous 

Retired Oracles can still use a new custom avatar, but that's really the only perk.  The title is nice but that's cosmetic recognition.  The ability to move messages isn't a perk. It's more of a task.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 

"choose your own avatar"...do you mean being able to keep the Oracle one?

You get your name kept in bold.

You get the title next to your name.

You have the option to still do some (or all? ) Oracle powers.

Obviously no car...but not bad perks.

@Anonymous wrote:

There's another pronunciation of mobile 🙂

But seriously...that's one of the perks of being a Retired Oracle. I think I heard it's imm1304's turn these days. They rotate it each month.

🙂

Never seen it. Of course I'm way out west here.

Pics?

Retired Oracle perks? There are none except being able to choose your own avatar.

As for the Public Mobile car, I'll say that there's been a super secret Telus van that drives around, a sort of Telus security division that does things such as monitoring retailer to ensure corporate policies are followed, and that also does account auditing of people who have too many credits only retention plans or have plans from Thunder Bay.  Beware of the Telus van. 

Jokes aside, I think that this part of non-existent Oracle perks and of  this fictional secret Telus corporate division might need to get sent to the lounge.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Somebody has noticed the unspoken perk of the Oracle Program?!?!?!?!?  I thought we had kept it a good secret for the last couple of years but I guess it is out there now!  Actually it would be cool to see a picture of what it is.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.