cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Suggestions for enhancements fo Usage History form

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious   Other than maximum-gato's  Fish list, there is another one that one PM staff was on it, right?  I forgot but I seems to remember there is also another thread about that... 

12 REPLIES 12

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

LOL!!! 😆

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Marcus and Minty were meant to be as they came to us after we lost max "you the man!" in 2019 who was indeed the best cat friend a man could have.... so its all good. But since we are in the abyss here's a visual reminder.

Max came into our lives after Liart left us....

Maximum gato

When max left we had to be patient and wait for our kitty to find us. Seven weeks later our kitties found us alright! Call them farm to ferry to city kitties....

Marcus and Minty....ferry baggage.

Marcus was the alpha male of the litter.....

Marcus

....and Minty his sister was the runt!

Minty

We try to not broadcast it but @CFPartDeux  knows that after Minty came back after spending most of the winter wandering the city on a rat eradication mission and we took her to the vet to get fixed so there wouldn' be any unwanted kittens we found out Minty is "transgendered" so we respect her choices.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious- Oh. Gosh. I'm sorry to hear about one of your cats. Marcus or Minty? (those are the only ones I remember)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Lol...no the real cat has....maximum_gato is alive and well and waiting for his next opportunity to contact customer support for darlicious when her community account private messages glitch out and land in CSA no-see-um purgatory!

@darlicious- What?! The cat has been laid to rest? (banned) If those 3 letters mean what they might mean then...I care.

It seemed rather appropriate that the cat would write about fish that they might wish to eat.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Unfortunately like this thread max is about two feet under in the back garden never to see the light of day again. #NFC

TP626
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My cat is on my bed - duh! 😁

@darlicious- lol Where's the cat?

TP626

nvm ... I found the link in the non-Lounge portion of this thread.

TP626

@darlicious 

Er... I don't see an "above link" 😕 🤔 😋

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TP626 

For fun and drown your sorrows at the same time click the above link. #NFC

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol.... that list is as follows...

1. Tuna
  2. Salmon
  3. Prawn
  4. Lobster
  5. Scallop
  6. Halibut
  7. Pollock
  8. Trout
  9. Goldfish
  10. Sole

As far as I know....no pm staffer regularily monitors any list of wants. And yes technically I have included shellfish and crustaceans but they are all welcome in the fish gang and/or fish list as you call it.

🦑🐟🐡🐋🐠🦑🐬🐙🦈🐳🦀🐌🦐

Need Help? Let's chat.