cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plan renewal

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

it's not *611 it's #611, London Drugs sales clerk had the same problem TL we discovered IT'S #611

17 REPLIES 17

Discussion about 611 moved to The Lounge.  611, *611, #611, or +16477888261 will all direct customers to the same automated system.

Felixbthe1

Yeah try it when u have no service at all, *611 WILL NOT WORK

@Felixbthe1@RossNJust for fun and giggles I just tried both *611 and #611 they both get routed to the same service. However Public mobile official documentation points to *611 https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-support

Do note Lithium does create a user profile based on your responses and since this in the end is a public forum, everyone knows how you act / behave.

Felixbthe1

I choose door 3, #611

Felixbthe1

Lol, you're a trip Ross, what r u on buds?

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

No it's #611 RossN

611, *611 and #611 all work so pick your poison.

Felixbthe1

Lol

@RossN wrote:

@Felixbthe1 ok I give up I guess you can't read

@Felixbthe1 ok I give up I guess you can't read

Felixbthe1

Not really but what was the point of that Ross, you're not right so give it bud, you're beat, go eat your sandwich

@Felixbthe1 ah I hope your not madSmiley Sad

Felixbthe1

I said good day and now you're just being ignorant, I told you I just put a bought a payment voucher at London Drugs yesterday, I should know, were you one of those kids that always had to be right or something? What is your deal dude? Lol

@Felixbthe1  you might want to tell PM they are wrong lol

PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES THROUGH *611 Pay with a credit card

Please note you’ll need to pre-register a payment card via Self-Serve before being able to top-up through *611 with a payment card.

1. Dial *611 from your phone.
  2. Press 1 from the main menu.
  3. Press 2 to pay with your pre-registered payment card.
  4. To make a payment equal to the amount due on your account, press 1. To select the payment amount from a list of options (i.e. $20, $40, etc.), press 2.
  5. To confirm your selection, press 1 once again, and you’ll hear a message confirming your choice.

Pay with a payment voucher

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. Below is an example, so you know what to look for:

@Felixbthe1 it's not an argument it's a fact try itSmiley LOL

Felixbthe1

I just did yesterday but if u want to argue with me all day feel free, * 611 does **bleep** when u have no service, don't believe me wait till your auto pay shi

@RossN wrote:

@Felixbthe1 if you don't believe me try them lol

ts the bed and you have to buy a payment voucher, this site needs help, it's a glitchy website at best

@Felixbthe1 if you don't believe me try them lol

Felixbthe1

No it's #611 RossN

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Felixbthe1 um excuse me but it is *611 or 611

Need Help? Let's chat.