Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Name

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Lets try this again.....

@Anonymous 

That was a typo so thanks for correcting my outing by outing.....I won't mention @BearFBI 's last name to jog your memory but I don't think mentioning one's first name is a big privacy/security issue as evidenced by ......

dar(licious)

@darlicious   Here's just a some of the names than could start with the letters "dar", so not sure it's totally applicable here:

47 REPLIES 47

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Sent you a copy for posterity's sake....

I got it this time and made a quick reply.

@computergeek541 

Lol....unless you put me on the ignore? I know my bf definetly does that!!! Which of course only makes it worse.....🤔

@computergeek541 

Sent you a copy for posterity's sake....

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

I only looked back to 11/22/20 so I suppose its true you haven't seen more messages from me as you haven't seen my last one from me that sits unread in my outgoing messages.  I reread it and realized its a personal apology to you that I sent privately because I had an issue with you so I had taken your advice the last time you gave it to me... to settle these matters privately.

If you can't find it I'll happily send you a copy......so now you understand my response today.

The last message from you that I have from you is from November 12. I did not receive anytyhing on November 22. I'm not saying that you didn't send, but I don't have it and have never seen it.

@computergeek541 

I only looked back to 11/22/20 so I suppose its true you haven't seen more messages from me as you haven't seen my last one from me that sits unread in my outgoing messages.  I reread it and realized its a personal apology to you that I sent privately because I had an issue with you so I had taken your advice the last time you gave it to me... to settle these matters privately.

If you can't find it I'll happily send you a copy......so now you understand my response today.

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

I would do that if you had a tendency to respond to my private messages but since you often don't I really don 't bother to get your attention that way. But I will happily take up any concerns I have with your oracle dutifullness with Melinda....that is no problem at all! 

If you read the posts carefully enough ( yes I know theres a lot of emojis but thats so @Anonymous and I can communicate better to avoid misunderstandings) you will see they still relate to the subject at hand.....and are not just an argument as you so percieve it!

Sorry, but I don't see those private messages. I have looked back all the way back to September and you've only contacted me on 3 ocassions that I could find. We had a back and forth conversation back in September, a few messages in October, and one in November. I have not received anything else from you since.

@computergeek541 

I would do that if you had a tendency to respond to my private messages but since you often don't I really don 't bother to get your attention that way. But I will happily take up any concerns I have with your oracle dutifullness with Melinda....that is no problem at all! 

If you read the posts carefully enough ( yes I know theres a lot of emojis but thats so @Anonymous and I can communicate better to avoid misunderstandings) you will see they still relate to the subject at hand.....and are not just an argument as you so percieve it!

@darlicious 

If there is an issue with a decision that I made as an Oracle, this should be taken up with me privately or with Melinda_H.  The messages that I moved were in response to a request by another member to clean up a thread of messages unrelated to the topic matter which had turned into an argument between two different members. As to where I put the messages, they were grouped into a thread where almost identical off-topic discussion had started and was already taking place. 

@dabr 

....and crickets. Shoot first and not answer any questions later!

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Please if you have to move posts from a different discussion to the lounge have the decency to start a new thread as this discussion as nothing to do with the thread you moved it to.....and I can then appropriately rename it....not Name. Don't be lumping them in all willy nilly because now they are in the lounge so who gives a cat's rear end!

@darlicious    Agreed!!  

@computergeek541 

Please if you have to move posts from a different discussion to the lounge have the decency to start a new thread as this discussion as nothing to do with the thread you moved it to.....and I can then appropriately rename it....not Name. Don't be lumping them in all willy nilly because now they are in the lounge so who gives a cat's rear end!

@Anonymous 

Looks like I didn't include enough emojis😉 in my post to make you fully understand my point📌. Its one step👢 forward two steps👣 back with us. That's ok there's the illusion🎩🐇 of forward progress. I don't know about you but I've always been given the open door🚪policy and I use it when I think an issue is important🔥 enough....with varying degrees🌡of success. So while you might take a more pessimistic🥃 view of change around here I happen to take a proactive positive🥛 stance and have been rewarded🍾🍰🍹for my efforts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I have nothing to ask later. And then you double down on how much you think they would actually listen to you specifically.

After all these months of everybody saying something...they _finally_ did something.

I liken it to the old radio shows where you call in to request a specific song and they record that request. They've already long since set up their play lists. Then they insert your recording and make it seem like they actually listen. Not.

@Anonymous 

Lol....that's nice of you to not shoot🔫 first and ask questions 🔨later..... of course I don't expect them to zero in on my response on how to solve the issue however maybe if they did they could have easily solved the issue without causing a whole host of other ones which is what they have done. I will be messaging them to point this out and zero in on my suggestion so they can have a rethink of their actions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : So now that I've calmed down from my response to your rant...don't get me wrong...I completely agree. It's that you seem to think that the company would actually care so much about what one specific customer has to say about any given topic that they would sit up and take notice. I highly doubt it.

Throughout this time and various discussions on it, several people had hit on the possibility of simply removing the option. So they did. Hopefully it's only temporary. I'd like to see ALL the self-serve options available to us. Will they? Doubt it. I'd just as soon there not be any moderators. That the customer can be completely hands-on. Ever gonna happen? No.

@ShawnC13 

I do see the point but I had figured I knew both well enough that in the context of the post they wouldn't mind...kind of a no harm no foul. So far I'm 50% ok.....the other 50% probably said "I'm just staying the heck out of this one!" after pulling out the jiffy pop.

As it was mentioned I have my name as my username and I think I for almost all my community accounts.  But that is me.  The members that were mentioned in this thread did change their username so it wasn't their real name so there must be a reason for that.  Just because you know what their real name was from the past username doesn't mean they want it shared with everyone that didn't know that information.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

🙄

@CFPartDeux 

I merely mentioned the first names of two members whose previous community profiles had their names in them similar to both @ShawnC13  or our favourite oracle @will13am who if both decided to change their profile names would still be known to be Shawn and William but @Anonymous  feels I have outed said members......oops looks like I outed both Shawn and William in my "shoot first ask questions later" style of mine.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Please advise if I have pushed the boundaries of the ToS.....the boundaries of @Anonymous 's patience perhaps....👙🎗😉😈

Well, since I've been mentioned here a couple of times now, I suppose I may as well add my 2 cents - in spite of my regular use of emojis, I think you maybe even pushed the boundaries of MY patience, given your overzealous use of the emojis in that previous post.... I mean, at least make sure they're appropriate for the topic..... there's just NO WAY that the wine glass belongs with the burger & fries!!! 😜 🤣

As for what this portion of the chopped thread appears to be about, I somewhat agree with z10, i.e. although some members here know my name, unless I gave the okey-dokey, I too wouldn't want it posted on the forums. If, however, the two members mentioned earlier don't care, then by all means, have at it.....

@Anonymous 

😎👿👼💪🤝👢🎩

@darlicious wrote:

@HALIMACS 

Didn't know you were a boy? or a girl? But know I do! Skidoo careful eh!

Oh behave

@HALIMACS 

Didn't know you were a boy? or a girl? But know I do! Skidoo careful eh!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : EXACTLY!! 🙂

You boys are just all too easy to tease on a slow Thursday afternoon. If you had my week you would wonder that a sense of humour is even possible. Sit back and enjoy........

https://youtu.be/zejRQPi_6-0

@darlicious 

Didn't know I was being teased.

A fan of 22 Minutes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic! 🙂 No. It's all just text. There's no other way to convey meaning. People read text with their own interpretation (as I well know). That's why emoji's exist. And then there's history.

@ShawnC13 

Please advise if I have pushed the boundaries of the ToS.....the boundaries of @Anonymous 's patience perhaps....👙🎗😉😈

@Anonymous 🏁🤔

Lol......whoops🌊 I just made an ASS(🦃)U🌻(&)ME🦂🔥 by assuming🥑 you know me🌼 by now. I will be sure to populate👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👪👭👬👫 my posts with emojiis😁 so you fully understand their meaning🍌. Which🗿 if you ask @CFPartDeux💣😉  who learned my true feelings🎢 about emojiis😘😗😙😚 but in the extremely rare🖼☄ exception that I use them then I truly care🍟🍔🍷 when👙 and why🎯 I use them. I suppose your special🤰 as my late husband🍻🇨🇮🌿☘ used to say ☘"But I'm special!" 🌿"Me ma told me so!"👅 ☘and I would reply "You're special alright!"🍁💄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I have previously demonstrated in other conversations with you and others over time that I am all too willing to stand corrected when shown to be in the wrong. You don't. You go defensive and all hurt about it and bring out your nasty. It's one of the many facets of human nature. Some people don't take to being corrected very well and so descend to personal attacks overtly or veiled.

@Anonymous yes it is the lounge and still bound by the ToS of the community.  It isn't a no holds barred, everything goes, free for all

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.