Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Name

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Lets try this again.....

@Anonymous 

That was a typo so thanks for correcting my outing by outing.....I won't mention @BearFBI 's last name to jog your memory but I don't think mentioning one's first name is a big privacy/security issue as evidenced by ......

dar(licious)

@darlicious   Here's just a some of the names than could start with the letters "dar", so not sure it's totally applicable here:

47 REPLIES 47

@darlicious wrote:

@z10user4 

Well since it was previously public information released by the parties concerned and still available on this site if you look for it.....and you corrected me and released half of said info and not edited out yet I don't think your leg is as strong as you think it is. Now if I released your first name that would be a serious issue but if course I'm not that dumb to do so..... I could get into pots and pans and kettles and whether or not they are onyx, ebony or charcoal?

Annnnd there's the nasty. You used that first name first in a way of knowing it. I used it as a who is that from the username given. Could be. Could be other perhaps even non-English possibilities.

@Anonymous 

Oh! I missed this one in the removal to the abyss...mal loungefest! Nasty, nasty, nasty......you're favourite word to describe my posts when I question your reasoning.....oh and I see you've responded to my previous post....this should be good!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I don't buy teasing for a minute. No one can see your expressions or a poke in the ribs. Not even a smiley as I generally try to do. Not a minute.

@ShawnC13 : This is The Lounge.

@ShawnC13 

Now, now  I am quite sure there is at least one member sitting back with a bowl of popcorn drowning in too much greasel....I mean butter!

@HALIMACS 

Pleasr don't bring Tony Robbins into this....and I'm still waiting for @kb_mv to weigh in......

@Anonymous 

At this point in time to quote Babe Bennet "I'm just goofing around!" You boys are just all too easy to tease on a slow Thursday afternoon. If you had my week you would wonder that a sense of humour is even possible. Sit back and enjoy........

https://youtu.be/zejRQPi_6-0

I know this is The Lounge but we don't need a battle going back and forth here (yes I have done it before as well) either deal with it privately (as I have tried but people want everything to be public) or move on. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mars & Venus.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We clearly come from very different planets. I call out many people publicly. You're not special. All you can do is deflect and dodge and weave and not grasp your initial action. Why did you get so %%#$-hurt on this particular one?

@darlicious  &  @Anonymous 

Can i play?

@Anonymous 

Awwww....geez that was a low blow. I thought we had reached an understanding. Anyhow so I'm not confused here.....So you can call me out by saying I'm doing wrong and I "Shoot first and ask questions later."  But as long as I take all the heat.....from you its perfectly okay to sit on your high horse and do the same? Again look up the origins of the previous cartoon to understand your position. I perfectly understand mine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Why should I edit? As if you were ever going to edit yours...principle donchaknow. Pretty sure there's not much of any love to be lost to begin with.

@Anonymous 

.......on principle because you chose to call me out in public and still have yet to edit your own post. Must I explain the origins of the following cartoon? I know weasels don't understand it ( not you) but  @CFPartDeux  can help if you dont take me word for it......

Scribbles(15).png

Then again what's a little love lost among bruth'as from another mutha.......

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

If we have a concern here please tell me and I will edit forthwith otherwise I am leaving said post on principle.

--------------

Funny how different people can stand on opposite principles on the same matter. Me: respect peoples privacy. You: shoot first and ask questions later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Well since it was previously public information released by the parties concerned and still available on this site if you look for it.....and you corrected me and released half of said info and not edited out yet I don't think your leg is as strong as you think it is. Now if I released your first name that would be a serious issue but if course I'm not that dumb to do so..... I could get into pots and pans and kettles and whether or not they are onyx, ebony or charcoal?

Annnnd there's the nasty. You used that first name first in a way of knowing it. I used it as a who is that from the username given. Could be. Could be other perhaps even non-English possibilities.

@dabr 

The abyss.....yes another dark place around here that is a certain colour.......

@Anonymous 

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

I've definetly had a few of those for misspellings of my name. The bf currently has me listed on his phone as darkula as it was a pet name for me by my late partner ( although they both came upon it on their own.) But I bet you can guess my name in one if not three tries......

@darlicious   Lol...I see you bf has a sense of humour! 😊  

Perhaps I can take a guess as to what your real first name might be from that list, but it would still only be a guess.  Just my opinion that if I had changed my username, I certainly wouldn't appreciate reminders unless, of course, the users involved have no objection!

Edit:  I expect this whole discussion will soon get "Lounged"!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

I've definetly had a few of those for misspellings of my name. The bf currently has me listed on his phone as darkula as it was a pet name for me by my late partner ( although they both came upon it on their own.) But I bet you can guess my name in one if not three tries......

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : But is it up to you to release anybody's real information? Even by plays on words? No. Unless with permission. Of course also those names could have been fake to begin with. I remember the other last name. If it was real. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.