cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It’s Ditch New Year’s Resolution Day, But We Still Believe in You!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodderMeow you found me!

16 REPLIES 16

@CannonFodder  Oh that lil mind Marcus took care of that! For some reason he was obsessed with those balls of moss and brought them in thru the window all spring and summer to play with on the bed. We would come back from the lake every weekend to find our bedroom covered in them.20190522_185200.jpg20190427_153037.jpg

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous  Would you care to edit every thread of every posted comment to other posts? Or every question answered for new users unfamiliar with how to post in the appropriate thread or start their own? I take care to make only one official entry to a contest and make it pretty clear when I do so what it is. I don't expect pm to enter every post in a contest thread into the "ballot drum" nor do I post comments with that intent. I'm sure public mobile has a simple process to ensure there is only one entry per customer as they have been running contest for 6 years now that follow federally legislated competition rules.

Yeah, you'd certainly think that a contest like this one and the previous Amazon card giveaway, would have some sort of measure in place to ensure only 1 entry per forum username.

I can only speak for myself but I'm sure @CannonFodder intentions were the same.

OH HELLZ NO - I was spammin' to get a boatload o' extra contest entries..... or simply replyin' about kittehs..... it was one of the two..... 😉 

Just so you know I made this post just for you to enjoy reading it "sans" paragraphs "avec" a wall of text. So please enjoy! Everyone else can coo at the cuteness of these two....

Yeah, they iz cute fo sho..... on a completely different topic, DANG, that roof is lookin' like it needs a little TLC, or at least some moss removal!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I said I guess I'm alone in this thought.

I'm just talking about contests.

Lovely wall of text by the way. I truly don't care about your style. You're a prolific participant here and always very helpful. After several presentations of walls of text I had thought maybe you'd be interested in some feedback as to how it comes across. Other people have terrible looking writing what with auto-correct and all. I don't care. I can figure it out. On multiple occurrences maybe I might feel like saying something.

At the end of the day...none of this matters.

@Anonymous  Would you care to edit every thread of every posted comment to other posts? Or every question answered for new users unfamiliar with how to post in the appropriate thread or start their own? I take care to make only one official entry to a contest and make it pretty clear when I do so what it is. I don't expect pm to enter every post in a contest thread into the "ballot drum" nor do I post comments with that intent. I'm sure public mobile has a simple process to ensure there is only one entry per customer as they have been running contest for 6 years now that follow federally legislated competition rules. I can only speak for myself but I'm sure @CannonFodder intentions were the same. Perhaps @will13am  or @computergeek541  (thank you for moving the thread at exactly the appropriate place) who have been around for a long time can assure you pm handles contests fair and square. At least the first thing to come to mind when reading your opinion and dislike for an innocent party @maximum_gato  just a kitty cat wanting to win some extra Amazon.ca chicken bones to spend on a max snax stash for his Marcus and Minty replacements was not WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY!!!!! ( of course @Jb456  can't get away from it)  Just so you know I made this post just for you to enjoy reading it "sans" paragraphs "avec" a wall of text. So please enjoy! Everyone else can coo at the cuteness of these two....20190524_203115.jpg20190514_131953.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

off-topic conversation moved

I think extraneous posts in a contest thread should disqualify the poster from winning when it says only one entry per person. Thus these extraneous posts should stay in the thread and disqualify the posters. But with a poster that won one of the holiday Amazon cards that posted several times and won anyway...well I guess I'm alone in that thought. Not the first time.

off-topic conversation moved

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder  That was max entering the contest to win a $50 Amazon card to spend on cans of tuna and max snax (temptations) for his new buddies Marcus & Minty to enjoy.

Since Max(by descriptions & pics, must've been a real "character kitteh") could only be entering the contest "in spirit", I fixed your post..... ATTA BOY Max! 👍 

@CannonFodder wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Jb456  We have to keep them on their toes...and busy. We've hardly heard from some of them and I think @stonechucker has completely fallen off the side of a cliff. I'm blaming this on @CannonFodder he started it! I'm telling you he's a bad influence......

Nuh-uh, YOU started it - YOU'RE the one that posted a pic of a kitteh with sour cream all over his face! 😝 

@CannonFodder  That was max entering the contest to win a $50 Amazon card to spend on cans of tuna and max snax (temptations).......that Eddie Haskell persona will only get you so far!

@darlicious wrote:

@Jb456  We have to keep them on their toes...and busy. We've hardly heard from some of them and I think @stonechucker has completely fallen off the side of a cliff. I'm blaming this on @CannonFodder he started it! I'm telling you he's a bad influence......

Nuh-uh, YOU started it - YOU'RE the one that posted a pic of a kitteh with sour cream all over his face! 😝 

@darlicious wrote:

,😂😂👍

@darlicious @CannonFodder looks like you guys are giving the oracles some merging work to get this out of the contest and into the lounge 😂😂

@CannonFodder  Trust me it's been done.....and when we lived outside kamloops for a awhile in a 30ft trailer while my partner helped build his bosses home we brought max. He upset the entire ecosystem. We would be woken in the middle of the night by the crunching of shrew skulls.

@darlicious  Eeeeeeew, nasty..... especially if you're not paying close attention at the time, and you step on the various distributed bird parts.... in your bare feet!

@CannonFodder  Its always so pleasant to stumble into the bathroom or go into the kitchen to make a cup of tea in the morning to find it covered in feathers, the odd beak and a foot or two!

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@maximum_gato wrote:

....that sour cream is just so tasty! I like to dip wings in it.

Looks like more than JUST wings got dipped in the sour cream.....

Need Help? Let's chat.