cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is there any phone device plan that the PM is offering ?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Yup agreed, the “phone” was removed from landline service decades ago. It became Bring your own Device. People complaining about the cost of cell service yet they are locking themselves into a new phone every 2 years and plans with sky high monthly cost to pay for the phone. Get your own phone and save some money...here (at Public Mobile)! 

Here is an Automatic Electric model 80E “Rental Phone” that used to be tied into your landline service. Note the Small print on the bottom of the “Dial/Number Tag”

PS: Nows the opportunity to figure out what the AE in My screen name AE_Collector stands for (Note the manufacturer of this phone that I mentioned above)

AE_CollectorCCABED45-A513-4D24-87B9-CCFF93082E7D.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

@computergeek541 

Thank you.

@CFPartDeux wrote:

Ok, ok, I got this..... American Eagle..... Advanced Energy..... Academy of Europe...... After Effects??? Ok, I give up! 

Automatic Electric circa 1891-1983

The dominant manufacturer of North American and global phones for most of a century, also a formative and prominent influence in telecommunications technologies (and inventor of many important patents). Operated under a variety of different brands and owners. Most North American consumers would use AE phones every day without ever recognizing AE itself.

@CFPartDeux 

Absent Excused.

AE_Collector

liangc1020
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you are so funny, buddy.

😀

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AE_Collector wrote:

Here is an Automatic Electric model 80E “Rental Phone” that used to be tied into your landline service. Note the Small print on the bottom of the “Dial/Number Tag”

PS: Nows the opportunity to figure out what the AE in My screen name AE_Collector stands for

AE_CollectorCCABED45-A513-4D24-87B9-CCFF93082E7D.jpeg

Ok, ok, I got this..... American Eagle..... Advanced Energy..... Academy of Europe...... After Effects??? Ok, I give up! 😉 🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.