cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I only use Wife. I mean I always turn cellular date off. But I’ve used 4.353mb data.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

What did @jhlee84  really mean?

I only use Wife. I mean I always turn cellular date off.

Good with duo intendos? Auto correct?

There is nothing wrong with peace a quiet!!

8 REPLIES 8

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

May be go to your self serve account see which app used your data. your phone may have the record too.

@AE_Collector 

Well i missed all of this because the link by @computergeek541 didn't work for me and this is the first chance I've had to relax all day and hang out in the lounge....and geez @Anonymous if i didn't know any better I would have thought you were DDR in disguise with that post. What happened to your sense of humour? I would have expected some sarcastic dry wit......

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector 

What do you think about "activate husband" meeting "I only use wife" ?A marriage only made at pm?

And..... we are OFF to the lounge!

Geez, with those powers of prediction, maybe you could pick some lottery numbers for me? 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure we can all interpret that he meant:

Re: I only use Wifi. I mean I always turn cellular data off. But I’ve used 4.353mb data.

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Speaking of @CannonFodder 

Where is he?  He just lives down the long road from me. 

Uhm..... what? 🤔

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector 

What do you think about "activate husband" meeting "I only use wife" ?A marriage only made at pm?

Geez, good thing CannonFodder didn't start this thread, with a title like THAT! 😮

Speaking of @CannonFodder 

Where is he?  He just lives down the long road from me. 

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector 

Geez, good thing CannonFodder didn't start this thread, with a title like THAT! 😮

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector 

And..... we are OFF to the lounge! Need to tell you about nearly putting shoppers out of business today with Optimum points while we are stuck there In the Lounge looking out through the window...

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.