cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have the 15 $ plan and cant call my friend on freedom mobile

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@Peachypineapple  Sounds like you ran out of plan minutes. Purchase the $5/500 min add on or if that's not an option you can text your friends and ask them to call you.

Now I want a daiquiri  or maybe a Bellini  or a pina colada! @CannonFodder you want to join in?

LOL All these delicious sounding usernames! I'm not a drinker, but maybe a peachypineapple smoothie would be good. 🥂 

4 REPLIES 4

moved: off-topic

It sounds like we have some people who like their alcoholic beverages. 🙂

@CannonFodder wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Peachypineapple  Sounds like you ran out of plan minutes. Purchase the $5/500 min add on or if that's not an option you can text your friends and ask them to call you.

Now I want a daiquiri  or maybe a Bellini  or a pina colada! @CannonFodder you want to join in?

LOL All these delicious sounding usernames! I'm not a drinker, but maybe a peachypineapple smoothie would be good. 🥂 

@CannonFodder  I agree that would be delicious and nutritious. Now I understand why you didn't join us in the lounge for a pint!

Well, I do occasionally have a beer, but IIRC, "dark ale" was mentioned? My beer usually has a sizeable amount of Clamato in it.... don't think it would've been good with dark ale. 🍺 

@CannonFodder  The dark ale was for @AE_Collector benefit. I'm not much of a beer drinker myself so mine includes a lot of camaro as well or better yet I'll have s Guinness. Normally I prefer wine or vodka cocktails.....i make a mean martini or preferably a Gibson's.

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder  I agree that would be delicious and nutritious. Now I understand why you didn't join us in the lounge for a pint!

Well, I do occasionally have a beer, but IIRC, "dark ale" was mentioned? My beer usually has a sizeable amount of Clamato in it.... don't think it would've been good with dark ale. 🍺 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.