cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Do I need to close down old phone account once transferred to Public Mobile?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I remembered that RobertQC had this happen to him before.

Just to be official...I did not start this thread. An Oracle sliced these contents out of another thread.

@makkahn28 wrote:

Hi. @RobM, when a Number is transferred, Account would automatically close, and no further action required. Another advice, BEFORE Transferring # to another carrier, Turn the Autopay feature OFF This way you can then be absolutely sure No Charges will be enacted on CC

Excellent advice...as you've been doing for years now.

Since you're apparently still here, without proof, it would be suggested to retract and remove your wild accusations about pm's from will13am from last Friday. That was a very distasteful one-sided exchange you two had but you were making disturbing accusations without proof.

17 REPLIES 17

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@Carld123 @RobertQc @Anonymous What's going on here?

@NDesaiIf you look back a little you would understand. Some terrible accusations were made against @will13am by that member. I quoted a link

I am aware. Let's not come to a conclusion and start discussing in random topics. 

I'm concluding that his accusations are unfounded due to lack of evidence and extremely unfair due to not being able to see pm's he may have received. He should retract/apologise for his accusations or prove them.

He hadn't posted since that exchange so I'm sorry to bring it up when he showed up to post again. I won't be saying anything of this nature to him again. He should still do what he should do though.

If it is not proven I agree an apology is required.  William needs to apologize for his comment towards Makkah and but just edit it the proof that he said it.  Making comments about mental illnesses is no joke and are easy over the line

I did attempt to make amends by stating my comments were not meant to be hurtful or to imply kind of threats.  Regardless of my intent, I accept the judgment of the recipient as final.  The editing was to remove something I should not have posted.  There was no additional ulterior motive.  As for private messages of any nature threats or otherwise, I stand by my statement that no such messages were ever sent.  Unless there is physical evidence (not just some photoshoped image), then it is merely a false accusation. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous, thanks for that.  Slipping it into the quote doesn't make it his words lol.  Was it a mistake or by design

@ShawnC13

I see it often enough that when I see what appears to be just a quote that I look for the separation from the reply to the new text. In the rush of the heated topic, these things happen.

Look...will13am doesn't need anybody to defend him. He's well capable to do that on his own. It's nice to have someone come to your side though rather than just flailing away in the wind not really knowing if anyone is with you. I know I have felt awfully alone out on a limb of a topic and no one says anything ... over my around 30 years online. Then someone sends you something backchannel in agreement. Well say it publicly! Oh well. Sometimes people enjoy the show more than the jumping in a topic one side or the other.

I was remiss in not defending a certain somebody when they said something dumb a while ago...then I said things when I realized I had not defended them in agreeing with many of their thoughts.

Edit: As far as I'm concerned...topic closed. Turned out to be a waste of effort in the end but cleared up anyway.

@Anonymous, thanks for that.  Slipping it into the quote doesn't make it his words lol.  Was it a mistake or by design

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous, This is not an apology 

I can select a post too that maybe you overlooked because it wasn't properly after a quote which happens sometimes.

@makkahn28 wrote:

@ShawnC13, I now feel VERY much Threatened by @will13am words and him private messaging me, I feel VERY Threatened 

I have never ever private messaged you.  I have no reason to.  I am sorry you feel that I threatened you.  That was never the intent.

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@NDesaiIf you look back a little you would understand. Some terrible accusations were made against @will13am by that member. I quoted a link

I am aware. Let's not come to a conclusion and start discussing in random topics. 

I'm concluding that his accusations are unfounded due to lack of evidence and extremely unfair due to not being able to see pm's he may have received. He should retract/apologise for his accusations or prove them.

He hadn't posted since that exchange so I'm sorry to bring it up when he showed up to post again. I won't be saying anything of this nature to him again. He should still do what he should do though.

If it is not proven I agree an apology is required.  William needs to apologize for his comment towards Makkah and but just edit it the proof that he said it.  Making comments about mental illnesses is no joke and are easy over the line

He did apologise. And he did edit his post (and yours 🙂 )

In any forum like this, you can't go around making accusations out in the open of things that happened in private. Bring out your privates for all to see 🙂 otherwise they're nasty accusations which should be shouted down.

@Anonymous, This is not an apology 

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@makkahn28, why do you choose to whine about this service like this?  You know full well this is a budget operation with limited service features.  International roaming, device sales, call center, etc. are considered premium upgrades that are available in the other Telus brands.  Rather than complain about something that is likely never to come to Public Mobile, just switch brands and get all the service features that you want.  Throughout last year, multiple opportunities were available for customers to migrate to Koodo.  You chose to stay.  If you are stay, then this service works for you.  If this service works for you, be quiet and enjoy. 

@will13am, I wouldn't allow a regular member to post something like this.  There was no need for the last sentence that went a little to far

Corrected!  I am surprise there is no suggestion to move this thread to the lounge as it does not appear to be a genuine effort to suggest reasonable improvements to the service. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

He did apologise. And he did edit his post (and yours 🙂 )

In any forum like this, you can't go around making accusations out in the open of things that happened in private. Bring out your privates for all to see 🙂 otherwise they're nasty accusations which should be shouted down.

@Anonymous wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

To everyone in this thread,

Please remember this is a PUBLIC Community where people come to give and receive help.

Let us all please avoid verbally attacking anyone in any manner. This is all we ask of you and would really appreciate everyone's cooperation.

If you have any concerns that you need to address, send us a private message, but lets please be respectful.

Thank you!

Ashley

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Tell chub to talk within the higher ranks...leave the lower ranks alone.......

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Carld123

@NDesai

Until im banned..again...i can do what i please...star beside your name means nothing...you are a decent oracle as far as oracles go.......its a public community..so..thats it....

@NDesai wrote:

Please do not randomly take over any thread and discuss whatever...

@NDesaiYou're right, sorry about that.

EDIT. As new info comes to light, I would like to remove everything, except my apologies.

Hi. @NDesai, I need to have a private message with you on a Matter

@Carld123 @RobertQc @Anonymous What's going on here? You guys cannot just take over a thread and start bashing each other regarding completely different issue. Please do not randomly take over any thread and discuss whatever...

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

EDIT. As new info comes to light, I would like to remove everything, except my apologies.

Carld123

@Anonymous wrote:

@makkahn28 wrote:

Hi. @RobM, when a Number is transferred, Account would automatically close, and no further action required. Another advice, BEFORE Transferring # to another carrier, Turn the Autopay feature OFF This way you can then be absolutely sure No Charges will be enacted on CC

Excellent advice...as you've been doing for years now.

Since you're apparently still here, without proof, it would be suggested to retract and remove your wild accusations about pm's from will13am from last Friday. That was a very distasteful one-sided exchange you two had but you were making disturbing accusations without proof.

Or be banned......😄

Need Help? Let's chat.