cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: A Letter from Dave: Looking back on 2019 and our 2020 goals

@AnonymousMy dear, money does not come from fairy land. I paid in cold, hard cash. Not magic dust. I want my cold hard cash back--specifically for services not rendered. When you overpay a service, you get your money back. Very simple. Public Mobile mentioned in a prior email they can do this, two weeks, specifically. I want them to honor that.

37 REPLIES 37

@Messages  Enjoy!Screenshot_20200107-212407_Google.jpg

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Messages  I don't know what kind of fantasy land you live in where you decide how, when and where any business should operate according to your rules but when you succeed  Bashar al Asssad,  Kim Jong-un or Vladmir Putin you will attain the privileges you seek and can implement them on the business world as you so wish. Until then you will be bound by the terms of service that you agreed to when you gave your cold hard cash to public mobile.

Still no history and details of what all transpired.

@Anonymous  Exactly so it's all a fantasy land until then.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Messages  I don't know what kind of fantasy land you live in where you decide how, when and where any business should operate according to your rules but when you succeed  Bashar al Asssad,  Kim Jong-un or Vladmir Putin you will attain the privileges you seek and can implement them on the business world as you so wish. Until then you will be bound by the terms of service that you agreed to when you gave your cold hard cash to public mobile.

Still no history and details of what all transpired.

@darliciousYou absolutely can (and should) get your money back if the food was not picked up, nor even made yet. In fact, the order was not even for that day! Heck, not even that month!!! Like I said, no skin off their back, but a world of good will to be gained.

: - D

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Messages  I suppose when you go to McDonald's and order the value meal and only eat the big mac and leave half the fries and half the drink that you go up to the cashier and demand a third of the meals cost back because you are no longer in need of the remaining food? Its McDonald's they're a big corporation they can afford it because it's a gesture of goodwill so you can come back and do the same thing again. Right?

Need Help? Let's chat.