cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Rant* There seems to be a new rule in the community.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The rule: You need to be an a**hole and a troll and do a lot of namecalling in the community then Public Mobile will give you a special treatment and get in contact with you. Other honest members who followed the real rule and went the normal way of contacting the mods get skipped over by the mods. Just to help some trolls. I. Am. Really. Mad. about this. *rant over*

12 REPLIES 12

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@ute1978, where do you get this impression?  Moderators respond to private messages not rants in the community forum.

From this thread .https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Cripes-sakes/m-p/295473

Users like that should be banned from the community and have their service terminated!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The skeptic in me would think...well...what else are they going to say?

Nor can we prove whether the noise-maker got serviced sooner than others.

mimmo_L's tracking thread could have done that but most customers are just in and out with their problem and then they're gone.

Once again, this is why I think their system should have a dead-simple auto-reply saying that they got the private message rather than silence. Them taking the time to reply manually (if and when they do) seems rather inefficient.

It was nice to hear the re-assuring words though.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

you're welcome @will13am 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks @Mary_M for confirming that the anxious ones don't get preferential treatment.  

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ute1978 and everyone else,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

Your statement is inaccurate - users do not receive "preferential treatment" by simply creating "noise" on the community. However, as moderators, we need to moderate the community and let members know that we're going to look into their issue. This doesn't necessarily mean that they will be bumped up. Also, just an FYI, everyone's issue is different - the thread you posted above has been an ongoing issue which is why I took the responsibility to take ownership of the case and personally handle the unresolved situation.

I also do not encourage "misbehaving" - remember, Public Mobile reserves the right to remove posts and ban a member from the community if they go against any community guidelines. 

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@will13am @ShawnC13 I just came to know this is happening. Shouldn't we reach out to the team regarding this issue? It is indeed unfair to all. 

EDIT: Thanks Mary for explainng.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

Sad if this is the new norm.  What are we supposed to tell customers about wait times?  Play nice and wait many days for someone to get back to you.  F-bomb the community forum for faster service. 

If I ever have a problem and I know wait times are beyond normal, I will make sure I misbehave as well. It obviously gives you a response time of just a few hours.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Sad if this is the new norm.  What are we supposed to tell customers about wait times?  Play nice and wait many days for someone to get back to you.  F-bomb the community forum for faster service. 

@will13am wrote:

@ute1978, where do you get this impression?  Moderators respond to private messages not rants in the community forum.

From this thread .https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Cripes-sakes/m-p/295473

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ute1978:

I agree. Squeeky wheel shouldn't be greased. Get in line. Wait your turn. For the mods to grease anything is completely unfair to those that were civilized and waited their turn.

Need Help? Let's chat.