cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QSBjb3VwbGUgcXVlc3Rpb25zCg==

Anonymous
Not applicable

57 68 65 6E 20 77 69 6C 6C 20 74 68 65 20 24 31 30 20 70 6C 61 6E 20 72 65 74 75 72 6E 3F 20 41 6E 64 20 77 69 6C 6C 20 74 68 65 79 20 6F 66 66 65 72 20 61 20 74 65 78 74 69 6E 67 20 61 64 64 2D 6F 6E 3F 0A

🙂

53 75 62 6A 65 63 74 20 6C 69 6E 65 20 69 73 20 42 61 73 65 36 34

21 REPLIES 21

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess this was ridiculously obscure or nobody really cared anyway.
I read here of people's hobbies and about people playing around with microprocessors or software developers and such that I really thought this would be a piece of cake for some. Some were in the ball park but didn't explore the idea.

So I simply converted some text into hexadecimal with some useless questions.

[snip]

That's it.

Well, while I'm not particularly well versed in it, I kinda figured it was something like that, but instead of doing some in-depth investigation, to find out what you were saying, I just figured I'd wait 'til you couldn't take it anymore, and cracked, to reveal the big secret! 😉 🤣

@darlicious wrote:

If anything is turning into Facebook its the main forum with all the bull plop posts and ridiculous bravoing!

I wonder when and how it all started as it was never an ongoing issue for 4+ years I've been here 🤔

@Anonymous 

I figured it was some kind of numerical code to figure out what you were saying but my art brain screamed at my tiny math brain and I retreated until today when read that it was hexidecimal ?

Does that have anything to do with @NDesai  putting a hex on your thread and trying to decimate the lounge? Like really? All those likes out in the community masquerading as bravos? If anything is turning into Facebook its the main forum with all the bull plop posts and ridiculous bravoing!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous  absolutely nothing I didn't even clue into the hexadecimal part

Mystery solved!

I'll admit I took a little bit of time on it before throwing in the towel. 🙂

@Anonymous  absolutely nothing I didn't even clue into the hexadecimal part

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

This place is not another facebook

I wouldn't know. I don't do that. I'll agree up in the main forum. And I'll agree with ShawnC13. But this IS The Lounge. 

This place is not another facebook

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

Seriously, just because it's a Lounge people are allowed to spam the community? 😠
If someone were to post literally anything non stop here, we are just gonna wait and watch? They have rules for what not to post so we better follow them before this gets taken down or something worst happens. Remember, now it's the regular folks creating this habits. 

The Lounge

Want to talk about your interests, hobbies, or anything that’s not related to phone-stuff? It’s all here.

No one is making you read any of this. This will be no habit of mine. It's kind of a response to what ShawnC13 wrote (before the fact) too.

Also, these are extraordinary times. Cut folks some slack.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess this was ridiculously obscure or nobody really cared anyway.
I read here of people's hobbies and about people playing around with microprocessors or software developers and such that I really thought this would be a piece of cake for some. Some were in the ball park but didn't explore the idea.

So I simply converted some text into hexadecimal with some useless questions.

57 68 65 6E 20 77 69 6C 6C 20 74 68 65 20 24 31 30 20 70 6C 61 6E 20 72 65 74 75 72 6E 3F 20 41 6E 64 20 77 69 6C 6C 20 74 68 65 79 20 6F 66 66 65 72 20 61 20 74 65 78 74 69 6E 67 20 61 64 64 2D 6F 6E 3F 0A

When will the $10 plan return? And will they offer a texting add-on?

Then I added the following to give a clue for the subject line because I thought the above was the easy part:

53 75 62 6A 65 63 74 20 6C 69 6E 65 20 69 73 20 42 61 73 65 36 34

Subject line is Base64

So the subject line is:

QSBjb3VwbGUgcXVlc3Rpb25zCg==

A couple questions

That's it.

I'd really like to know what @ShawnC13 was saying with his code (if anything). 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Seriously, just because it's a Lounge people are allowed to spam the community? 😠
If someone were to post literally anything non stop here, we are just gonna wait and watch? They have rules for what not to post so we better follow them before this gets taken down or something worst happens. Remember, now it's the regular folks creating this habits. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

People from 2030 are asking why we are all staying at home in 2020.

Have a better and better day!

@popping speaking of which.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8LPPIG8k6o

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping

People from 2030 are asking why we are all staying at home in 2020.

Have a better and better day!

srlawren

Someone please dispatch a repair-bot; it appears @Anonymous has encountered a critical system fault and triggered a core dump into the community.  Please reboot the user and initiate a full diagnostic sequence post-haste.  Thank you for your co-operation.

EDIT: alternate theory: @Anonymous is a time-traveler from 2030 and has just posted a cypher-encrypted set of winning lottery tickets for the next 10 years.  Whomever can correctly identify the algorithm and encryption key seed will be very, very lucky.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Anonymous lol anything to mess people up 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

A7 4G GG 60 02 49 81 73 54 8B 9G

@ShawnC13 

Whoa. 🙂 Base17? Shifting bits from something to something? Got me. The G's are really throwing me off.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

This is the way I am feeling about the community.  Frustrated.  So many duplicate threads then all the responses are the same thing and it is pages and pages of them.  Some were talking about how a poster would actually feel guilty about posting a duplicate post and would apologize or even delete the comment and just say ninja'd or beat me to it.  Now it continues to go for hours in the same post.  I get messages from long time members here how they are also frustrated to see the state of the community and have cut back on their participation here and that is a HUGE loss for everyone.  Sorry for thread jacking in The Lounge now back on topic 

A7 4G GG 60 02 49 81 73 54 8B 9G

@Anonymous  those numbers remind me of Viewsat fta receivers back in the old days when you download a bin file with the encryption keys for satillite tv providers to get all the channels.

Sometimes you'd have to go in manually to change the keys and it looked exactly like that. Those keys like that are still used on IKS.🤣👍

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 

No. This is just goofing around.

There was a time when some members were copy and pasting random encyclopedia articles for some unknown reason. I never did figure out what that was all about.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 

No. This is just goofing around. It IS The Lounge after all.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I know you enjoy colloquial posts.  Color me confused here.  

Are you attempting to unlock your bootloader?

Need Help? Let's chat.