cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: QSBjb3VwbGUgcXVlc3Rpb25zCg==

People from 2030 are asking why we are all staying at home in 2020.

Have a better and better day!

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

People from 2030 are asking why we are all staying at home in 2020.

Have a better and better day!

@popping speaking of which.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8LPPIG8k6o

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Oracle

Seriously, just because it's a Lounge people are allowed to spam the community? 😠
If someone were to post literally anything non stop here, we are just gonna wait and watch? They have rules for what not to post so we better follow them before this gets taken down or something worst happens. Remember, now it's the regular folks creating this habits. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I guess this was ridiculously obscure or nobody really cared anyway.
I read here of people's hobbies and about people playing around with microprocessors or software developers and such that I really thought this would be a piece of cake for some. Some were in the ball park but didn't explore the idea.

So I simply converted some text into hexadecimal with some useless questions.

57 68 65 6E 20 77 69 6C 6C 20 74 68 65 20 24 31 30 20 70 6C 61 6E 20 72 65 74 75 72 6E 3F 20 41 6E 64 20 77 69 6C 6C 20 74 68 65 79 20 6F 66 66 65 72 20 61 20 74 65 78 74 69 6E 67 20 61 64 64 2D 6F 6E 3F 0A

When will the $10 plan return? And will they offer a texting add-on?

Then I added the following to give a clue for the subject line because I thought the above was the easy part:

53 75 62 6A 65 63 74 20 6C 69 6E 65 20 69 73 20 42 61 73 65 36 34

Subject line is Base64

So the subject line is:

QSBjb3VwbGUgcXVlc3Rpb25zCg==

A couple questions

That's it.

I'd really like to know what @ShawnC13 was saying with his code (if anything). 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:

Seriously, just because it's a Lounge people are allowed to spam the community? 😠
If someone were to post literally anything non stop here, we are just gonna wait and watch? They have rules for what not to post so we better follow them before this gets taken down or something worst happens. Remember, now it's the regular folks creating this habits. 

The Lounge

Want to talk about your interests, hobbies, or anything that’s not related to phone-stuff? It’s all here.

No one is making you read any of this. This will be no habit of mine. It's kind of a response to what ShawnC13 wrote (before the fact) too.

Also, these are extraordinary times. Cut folks some slack.
Highlighted
Oracle

This place is not another facebook

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:

This place is not another facebook

I wouldn't know. I don't do that. I'll agree up in the main forum. And I'll agree with ShawnC13. But this IS The Lounge. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@z10user4  absolutely nothing I didn't even clue into the hexadecimal part

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@z10user4  absolutely nothing I didn't even clue into the hexadecimal part

Mystery solved!

I'll admit I took a little bit of time on it before throwing in the towel. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

I figured it was some kind of numerical code to figure out what you were saying but my art brain screamed at my tiny math brain and I retreated until today when read that it was hexidecimal ?

Does that have anything to do with @NDesai  putting a hex on your thread and trying to decimate the lounge? Like really? All those likes out in the community masquerading as bravos? If anything is turning into Facebook its the main forum with all the bull plop posts and ridiculous bravoing!

Need Help? Let's chat.