cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Still receiving Survey.

@fdrcamb519 

Yeah I get it everyday. Then it goes away for a few days then will start again. They probably run it at certain times and we are just on so often that we see it many times LOL

I just thought it was because they enjoyed my lovely answers LOL

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naepalm @fdrcamb519 

Wow really? I only had it once when I used a different device that didn't go on public mobile ever. On all my devices while on the public mobile site.

Highlighted

@Staliger What was your answer?  I don't see the survey on my Samsung tablet. Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma no, I mean, when I answered that survey first time, I didn't receive any of those again even if change browsers/devices to sign in.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 

Not on the phone

But I recently had my hands on a computer and I noticed it pretty much daily.

If they bother you try using tablet/phone more

Highlighted

Thanks @Staliger , I guess you have to answer it to make it stop. Though,  I never got it. I think mom mentioned something about it. Will, tell her to answer it the next time she sees it. 👍

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I've gotten the survey twice. Both times I got what I asked for.....a promo. And the next time I asked for a bonus referral. Maybe I should have been more specific.....a bonus referral for everybody! I'll keep that in mind the next time I get the survey. Any requests?