Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile in 2019

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Happy New Year to all!!

Another year flew by and we now move on to another year with more surprises. Many things happened this year, and that sure created awareness of Public Mobile as a prepaid service to people around Canada. Marketing team has done some great work to reach out to people that do not know about this brand. They also introduced Public Mobile brand to various retailers nationwide. So now, we can safely say that there are a lot of people know about Public Mobile. Suprisingly, it is much different then when i knew PM back in 2015. Thank you to the PM team for their continuous effort. 

So what do you guys think PM should bring in 2019?

Here are some of the things i would like PM to bring: 

- Let's target LTE plans as we await for 5G Smiley Happy

- Bring new features such RCS or VoLTE

- Revamp self-serve (long overdue)

- Revamp USA roaming add-ons

- Bring international roaming

3 REPLIES 3

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A few discounted unlocked phones would be nice.  Maybe they could come with one month free service on PM accounts or something.

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wifi and VoLTE calling would be my pick. New industrial parks in the middle of nowhere and 3 floor townhouses with bottom floor beneath thick concrete are very common where I am and have no PM service signal. 

Salmonlips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i've got a dual sim phone of fido tablet plan and then public mobile for voice text, i'd love to bring it all into one spot and would take just 3g if it were priced appropriately enough!  just gimme loads of data and some texting and some calling not the otherway around 😉

I'm also being selfish but going to the states a couple times this year and would love the roaming plans to be more convenient, especially data.  I've seen there's some difficulties after using up the data plans and such.  So maybe larger data plans or more versatile ones (i'm not sure)

Need Help? Let's chat.