cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Rocks - Reply yes if you agree!

H2MDevelopments
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New to Public Mobild and I'm Loving it. REPLY AND COMMENT yes If you agree :). 

12 REPLIES 12

apetresc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is my very first day with PM, but so far so good 🙂 Yes!

Merwyne
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

Yessir.

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM suits my needs. I have had no issues from starting.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Agree with caveats.  You have be able to accept the service for what it is and not what you wish it to be.  Things move at glacial pace (actually slower given climate change effects) here.  This service does what I need it to do, so I will be a long termer here. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Somewhat

Need more options for larger data-ons with lower costs.  Largest offering is 1GB for $30.

Seems to be large demand for $10 plan.

Not sure if feasible but offering family plans to allow sharing of minutes/texts/data.

More US roaming add-ons for longer periods then 10 days.

More countries for LD calling.

More roaming options besides the US.

mongupo

Yessssssss!

petesinfloor

YES!

3s_Plenty

So far so good for us. I think overall depends on you needs, PM doesn't suit everyone.

nicolejennifer1

Yes!!!!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes agree

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My reply is "meh, sorta".

Lots of good stuff, but far too many long-standing issues to say they rock.  Off the top of my head and in more or less no specific order:

1) US Roaming Texting add-on expiry bug causing you to lose (permanently) all inbound SMS messages for a period of 12-24 hours after your add-on expired.  Bug has existed since introduction of the roaming add-ons in Nov 2016.

2) Confusing and non-intuitive two-step add-on purchasing process.  Issue has existed since I joined in fall of 2015, likely since PM began.

3) Confusing and too verbose status messages visible on account during renewal process.  Issue has existed since I joined in fall of 2015, likely since PM began.

4) Inflexibility of US roaming start dates, duration, and inability to pre-purchase or stack them.  Limitation has existed since introduction of the roaming add-ons in Nov 2016.

5) Lack of roaming issues anywhere other than in the USA.  Limitation has existed since PM began.

6) Lack of payment options; autopay failures; fussy credit card adding page; fussy activation page; 

Oh God so many more.  Maybe I'll come back and add more later.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@H2MDevelopments wrote:

New to Public Mobild and I'm Loving it. REPLY AND COMMENT yes If you agree :). 

Yes.

Need Help? Let's chat.