cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Evangelicals

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Hey community,

Has anyone else since joining public mobile felt the need to share with everyone they know. Or even answer Face book questions? I seem to be a bit overzealous. So glad to be part of this community and truly hope that PM continues to move forward and innovate to help people save and create a real community experience. So much that you feel the need to share on FB or even answer questions on FB. 

Screenshot_20200417_131625.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello MotoBey!

The cheapest plan that you can have at the moment with Public Mobile is the $15 plan.

Take a look on the website, at the plant:

https://bit.ly/2xQ0PWC

Kindly,

Public Mobile

MotoBey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I find my friends of the same stage and age in life welcome the opportunity to get a simple $10 plan for their young teens' first phone or the person that just wants a phone for emergencies.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Many people only know big 3. They never heard of Public Mobile.  

Yeah, you can't sell people something they refuse to buy.

But I just offer to show them my phone bill. Public Mobile's prices do the rest.

PilotCass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"Public Mobile? No thanks, I've got a sweet deal with Telus/Bell/Rogers, been a loyal customer for years so only have to pay $185/month for 1GB with free talk on eves and weekends."

^^ If I had a dollar for everytime I heard this.... 😅

"HAVE YOU HEARD THE WORD...?"

"Public Mobile? Never heard of them."

or

"Public Mobile? Yeah, I heard/read they suck. A lot of complaints and angry customers."

or

"Public Mobile? No thanks, I've got a sweet deal with Telus/Bell/Rogers, been a loyal customer for years so only have to pay $185/month for 1GB with free talk on eves and weekends."

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm  I have to agree with you it give's you a community feeling here, there is a wealth of knowledge to tap into for sure,

Need Help? Let's chat.