cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting From Bell final bill

shalommathews05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I just ported from bell to PM.

After porting i realised i could not see my current bill on bell nor did i have the option to pay it.

Will my current bill be  combined with the final one? 

Thanks,

Shalom Mathews

2 REPLIES 2

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@shalommathews05 

you should be able to still sign into your myBell account. I was with Bell before this and still had a my Bell account after porting. If you had any remaining device cost on your account that will be billed out in full. Unless you were on a prepaid bell service then tat is different and you will not see another bill. 

Cheers hope that answers your question. 

@shalommathews05 wrote:

So I just ported from bell to PM.

After porting i realised i could not see my current bill on bell nor did i have the option to pay it.

Will my current bill be  combined with the final one? 

This is a question best asked of Bell customer service. When you say Bell, do you mean Bell Canada or Bell Mobility?

If this a Bell Mobility prepaid account that we're discussing, there are no refunds, but since you mentioned a bill, I'll assume that this is a postpaid acccount.

Likely what has happened is that Bell has disabled your online self serve account access because the account has been closed. You'll need to call Bell customer service to find out any billing information and amounts due. 

In addition, Bell Mobility prorates any unused portions of the final month that you paid in advance. That will be reflected on your next billing date.

As for the final bill, some carriers, send that out by postal mail, even for customers who subscribe to online-only biling.

Need Help? Let's chat.