cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM should consider Refitting the Data Plans as Unlimited Data has Begun with BIG 2

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Now that Rogers and Bell have begun to unveil their Unlimited Data Plans, Telus Lagging Behind somewhat, Maybe PM should Offer a MORE Robust Data Plan(s) that could reflect on these changes.

Even IF Unlim is impossible, PM should consider offering something that reflects on these changes.

Why should PM not have a share of the Pie too?

Flanker Brand isn't always the answer, sometimes it requires bold initiatives to do Great things.

Hoping PM will at least make something happen  

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makkahn28 wrote:

Now that Rogers and Bell have begun to unveil their Unlimited Data Plans, Telus Lagging Behind somewhat, Maybe PM should Offer a MORE Robust Data Plan(s) that could reflect on these changes.

@makkahn28 you would be better to petition Lucky and Chatr to do this.  PM does not care for innovating in recent history, and prefers to just match whatever moves those two make.  I wish you luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@makkahn28  while I don't disagree, but you have to  understand  the whole point for telus to have Koodo and public is to move people up the valu chain.  If public had the same plans as Koodo or telus then   no one would move to those brands, quite the opposite they might move to public which is not what they want.

If you want the features of the main brands then you need to go to one of those brands. 

I don't get it though. I was with Telus for. Ever. They have calling (used to be all that stupid evenings/weekends nonsense...don't know if they still do). PM has calling...unlimited no less for all plans - 2. They have texting. PM has texting. They have data. PM has data. They have the infrastructure and share it with Bell. PM uses the same infrastructure.

For me it's ALL about price. VoLTE? Don't care...UMTS works fine. Call centre? Don't want to pay for it...I almost never used it at Telus. A formal bill each month? Don't care. What else does Telus have that I just can't do without?  For me...nothing. I have all the benefits of being with them all the while not spending nearly as much. Well..no one can beat free 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makkahn28  while I don't disagree, but you have to  understand  the whole point for telus to have Koodo and public is to move people up the valu chain.  If public had the same plans as Koodo or telus then   no one would move to those brands, quite the opposite they might move to public which is not what they want.

If you want the features of the main brands then you need to go to one of those brands. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

wouldn't that be nice!!

Need Help? Let's chat.