cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM gift of 1 GB is amazing

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

To those that agree that PM upcoming gift of 1 GB to all subscribers is amazing- bravo this post to confirm  your agreement.

LOL. I’m sure that most will figure out my motive for this posting LOL.  Just some comic relief. 

7 REPLIES 7

BEER

You are a sweetheart ❤️

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

@BEER wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Pretty daring post considering your start here with Wine and Coffee bravoing between the three of you.

Just a bit unfair to bring this up and hold it over me for what happened many months ago during our learning curve.  As far as daring — if you re-read my post — it was made very very clear that it was meant for comic relief. 

No you made it obvious that you were posting to get Bravos, knowing that they are considered in the rewards calculation.  The added comic relief comment was to hide some of the blatant attempt to gain those bravos.

You can only make a first impression once.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BEER

@ShawnC13 

Pretty daring post considering your start here with Wine and Coffee bravoing between the three of you.

Just a bit unfair to bring this up and hold it over me for what happened many months ago during our learning curve.  As far as daring — if you re-read my post — it was made very very clear that it was meant for comic relief. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER wrote:

To those that agree that PM upcoming gift of 1 GB to all subscribers is amazing- bravo this post to confirm  your agreement.

LOL. I’m sure that most will figure out my motive for this posting LOL.  Just some comic relief. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bravo's in The Lounge don't count (apparently).

So sure I'll bravo that.

BEER

But of course. I did make it very obvious in my post. Hope you got a chuckle and for your time i’m giving you a BRAVO. 

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

...and the hopes of getting a whole bunch of bravos!  Nice try Robot LOL

Need Help? Let's chat.