cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On PM 2 months now and happy so far!

ccdevmike
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happy so far with no issues as of yet! Have made 2 one time payments before autopay has kicked in to be sure I don't loose service. Maybe one day I'll let autopay make a payment...... Been working just fine! 

Thanks PM

6 REPLIES 6

ccdevmike

@Bullet77 

Yes I have signed up for it as well but I manually pay when I see the first text message that the due date is near as I don't trust autopay yet. (have read frustrating stories)

I still get the - $2 off the bill! 

Bullet77

I signed up for auto pay and now I get $2.00 off my bill every month.

I was with Freedom Mobile before, Publics 3g is more reliable and faster than Freedom's LTE

ccdevmike

@Jb456 

Thanks for the info! Yes I have actually got the $2 community reward so far! Really neat! Ok I'll keep tabs on the Announcements forum. 

Thank you

@ccdevmike  I should have specified. I meant the announcement section on these forums. 

Currently the website is down maybe for unscheduled maintenance (not self serve account though). When main site is operating again there is a section you can input your email to be notified for deals. I honestly can't tell you what is emailed as I never received any emails from PM.

Last holiday in the Announcement section of the forums PM gifted everyone with a 1 gig add-on and 400 international calling minutes. It was posted on the forums and you had a certain time to claim the gift.

I'd say to simply log into the forums now and then. If something is going on it will be on these forums.

If you ever have free time. Spend time on the forums and you may just earn a community reward up to $15 ($20 is reserved for Oracle's) for answering people's questions. Community reward is by month not 30 days. If you start participating now till end of Oct you may get a $1 or $2 credited in your account around Nov 7th to 10th (usually the general time they apply it to accounts that earned a reward)

ccdevmike

@Jb456 

Should I, or can you sign up for notifications for the announcements? 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@ccdevmike  glad you're happy invite your family & friends. 

Keep an eye on the announcements  closer to Xmas time. Public Mobile may just give everyone gifts like they did last holiday.

Need Help? Let's chat.