cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing to do with Cell Phone Compatibility

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder 

It's called aLIGHTENING sale.....blink and you'll miss it! Check in on rfd daily to stay informed.

7 REPLIES 7

@CannonFodder wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

It's called aLIGHTENING sale.....blink and you'll miss it! Check in on rfd daily to stay informed.

Camelizer app is your friend.  

LOL, when I 1st read that, I thought it was "carmelizer", and was thinkin' that sounds delicious! 🤣 

@CannonFodder  Have you tried the lindt salted caramel truffles? Yum! I wish I had gotten more of those ones but they didn't have coupons on the bag....the other ones did so SDM  "paid" me $0.50 a bag in points to take them off their hands for them! (free++!)

@CannonFodder wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

LOL, when I 1st read that, I thought it was "carmelizer", and was thinkin' that sounds delicious! 🤣 

Some refer to camel camel camel, 3C.  Pick your poison.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/camelizer

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

You can run across some great deals......like all that free lindt chocolate before Xmas...or the day no frills was paying you to take granola bars home...and those Amazon lightening deals.

OH MAN - there was free Lindt chocolate and I missed it!!! 😮  😫 As for those Amazon enlightening deals, I believe you can config some setting in Amazon to alert you about those.

Startin' to think that maybe we need a "Daily Deals" thread down in the Lounge..... probably where these posts are heading pretty soon.....

@CannonFodder 

You can run across some great deals......like all that free lindt chocolate before Xmas...or the day no frills was paying you to take granola bars home...and those Amazon lightening deals.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder 

It's called aLIGHTNING sale.....blink and you'll miss it! Check in on rfd daily to stay informed.

Fixed...... that, and I think I've been on RFD..... MAYBE twice.... ever, and only because someone else pointed out some smokin' deal on some other forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.