cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not about Top Contributors - February 2020

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456   Safely in hospital for a luxurious two night stay.....all my needs taken care of....all meals included! Followed by 10 days of isolation and one doctor visit with fourteen fewer staples and three weeks of thrice daily physiotherapy. The covid-19 virus has nothing on me.....i have 50/50 chance they'll have to break my femur to get the broken titanium tip out. Are you going to bet on red or black?🍀 🏥🏨

Don't forget to stop and smell the cherry blossoms.....burn out is more dangerous to your health than a flu without a vaccine.🌸🌿

14 REPLIES 14

@pm-smayer97  Lol.....there should be no black and blue or red all over!! Maybe I can quote now too? .....or maybe not.

I don't understand why it flashes up under the preview button and disappears. Obviously it fits within the tablet screen....

Another case of newer is not always better....

@darlicious wrote:

@pm-smayer97    Lol....i wish. This is a case of newer isn't always better. THR in 2014. Revision in 2016. 2nd revision 2020 but going back to the tried and true. My new years resolution was to be luckier this year....third time lucky with a little Irish luck on st paddys day....and I won the nyr contest.....so I would say lady luck is on my side! And I'm betting black......

@darlicious 

(Quote button gone again...will try editing after posting )

As long as you are not betting on black AND blue 😉

(P.S. yup...Quote button shows up AFTER posting reply then going back and editing... weird programming or poor testing).

@mpcdesign 

Double Bubble is 5c each..longer 1c? A 7 ounce Coke is still 5c isn’t it?

AE_Collector

@pm-smayer97    Lol....i wish. This is a case of newer isn't always better. THR in 2014. Revision in 2016. 2nd revision 2020 but going back to the tried and true. My new years resolution was to be luckier this year....third time lucky with a little Irish luck on st paddys day....and I won the nyr contest.....so I would say lady luck is on my side! And I'm betting black......

@AE_Collector and @darlicious, you know, I could just go big, and buy some 'Double Bubble' Bubble Gum at a nickel apiece. That's like 100 pieces of gum! And I get a comic with that too. Doule the pleasure x2!

@darlicious wrote:

I'm not 100% sure but I think it was riding my bike home one night from work and I suddenly had a crazy amount of pain. Apparently the implant was already loose but every medical professional is so paranoid about opiate addiction these days it's impossible to get them to prescribe them. They just think your faking it....so I've been dealing with ongoing pain for so long that I just gave up going to a doctor/hospital. Only scheduling and getting a referral to my OPS can get me a proper diagnosis. They believe me now!

Is this a hip implant from 20 years ago or something more recent? Wishing you a quick recovery.

@AE_Collector  Extended until tomorrow.... so @mpcdesign  can get two coffees and a quarter pounder and cheese or one coffee and head to pizza pizza or blaze pizza today and get a pi day promotional pizza for $3.14 and have some change left over. Then instead of just saving $5 on public mobile he will save about $15 on coffee and pizza. It's like trading up!

No one has mentioned the missing Macro button as well as the quote button. I’m assuming there was a software upgrade done which usually messes up some other features. 

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@mpcdesign 

Isn’t the 1$ McDonalds coffee deal still on? If so you’re good for 5 of any size. I always take my refillable coffee mug with me because if my having a coffee means that a coffee cup and lid are going to outlast me by about 100 years in landfill, I no longer want the coffee. But I haven’t been for one in the last couple of weeks so it may no longer be possible.

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  You can be Bruce Wayne or Robin in your account but the only one on the community that responds to the bat signal is @sheytoon .

@pm-smayer97 

There a thread dealing with the quote button and you need to edit your post and find the expand the tool button....which I haven't found yet!

I'm not 100% sure but I think it was riding my bike home one night from work and I suddenly had a crazy amount of pain. Apparently the implant was already loose but every medical professional is so paranoid about opiate addiction these days it's impossible to get them to prescribe them. They just think your faking it....so I've been dealing with ongoing pain for so long that I just gave up going to a doctor/hospital. Only scheduling and getting a referral to my OPS can get me a proper diagnosis. They believe me now!

@darliciouswhat was the cause, a skiing accident? (no need to reveal)

As for the Quote button, I'm glad it is not just me...I thought I was missing something...

Whose brilliant idea was that? Goes to show that the programmers likely do not even use their product in a real-world environment, otherwise, they would not make such a gaf. 😕

@pm-smayer97

Oh boy....without the quote button things can really be taken out of context. There's a lot of ow going on already. This will be an ouch that will get less oweeee each day that goes by...

The pain meds are good at lessening the overall pain......i couldn't get any prior to them discovering that I had already broken the femur and the implant two months previous to my othopaedic surgeons appointment. The fix is in...three days! Hopefully I will be able to award a solution to my problem!

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Ouch!

Need Help? Let's chat.