cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New In Town

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Everyone,

Thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

I am Eliza5 and am New In Town.  

My goal here is to inform and stay informed.

I would like to start contributing.  

Where do I go?  What is everyone talking about?

Thank you,

Eliza5

12 REPLIES 12

@Eliza5 

Welecome to Public Mobile.  As this thread has turned more into a socialization thread, I've moved it to The Lounge.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 Welcome to community! Enjoy savings, help others, and stay safe!

Yeah, I didn't know it was the number of views either..... that, and I didn't care! 😉  Since it was mentioned, I checked on @Eliza5 's profile, and saw the latest post had a "1" beside it, so I clicked on that post, and then went back to the profile page, and hit "refresh", and then it had a "2", so I guess the number of views is confirmed.

@Eliza5, @hairbag1 Is right it's the number of views. Thanks. Didn't know that.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering what the whole numbers before the minutes from the last response means in my profile under Support level?

Eliza5

I always thought that was the number of views to that particular post there have been...might be wrong though.

Eliza5

Hi,

Just wondering what the whole numbers before the minutes from the last response means in my profile under Support level?

Eliza5

dnadolny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome @Eliza5! I was new about a week ago!

Participating in here can give you a discount on your phone bill... it encouraged me to read up on what people were talking about, and I learned a lot!

The community here is very welcoming. For random topics, The Lounge is great. Otherwise, you can figure out what kind of questions go where. If there's a forum you see missing, there's actually a "help redesign the message board" contest going on right now (till the 23rd) here.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You are welcome, 5 month, l like it here.

Eliza5

Thank you...

How long have you been a PM member and how are you enjoying it?

Eliza5

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome @Eliza5  Please use these knowledge articles to better understand the system if you are interested. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/knowledge_base

And

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/helpful-community-tips

Need Help? Let's chat.