cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my password pin

Sacdiyo123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there I just need my pin password I was trying to move to chatr with my old phone number they said I have to have my pin password and I don’t my pin password 

plz call me back this is my phone number ***********

Edited by ShawnC to remove number

7 REPLIES 7

@Sacdiyo123 

That"s really bad that Chatr told you that you need the Public Mobile accont PIN. As other have inforned you, the PIN is not needed, but it gets worse than that. You should not be using PIN even if you do have it. Doing so will increase the chance of porting failure.

If you have an Android phone and it's the original one you used to sign up with PM try opening your text messages app.

Click 3 dots on top right (some phones 3 dots are middle or bottom)

Select settings.

Click advanced settings.

Click sim card messages. 

Your pin might be there.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sacdiyo123  Just use your Public Mobile account number instead. Access selfserve top right corner of the screen to get your account number.

@Sacdiyo123 To port from PM you need

1. Number to port

2. Name on accounts. 

3. One of imei number, account number or pin.

Sorry to see you go. Stat safe.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sacdiyo123 

You choose the PIN when you signed up to your PM account.  If you forgot, you can check the texts from Public mobile.  PM will send you the introductory text with the PIN.

For a port to be completed, all you need is the following:

Account holder name

Phone number

PM Account number

You can skip the PIN information for porting....

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sacdiyo123 contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention account issues   check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sacdiyo123 wrote:

Hey there I just need my pin password I was trying to move to chatr with my old phone number they said I have to have my pin password and I don’t my pin password 

plz call me back this is my phone number ***********

Edited by ShawnC to remove number

@Sacdiyo123, Not sure why you need your PIN but that is the one you set up when you activated your account with Public Mobile.  If you don't remember it you will need to contact the moderators.  To do that click on the "?" in the bottom right hand corner to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the chatbot

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.