cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Need a manly phone case

Weird, my posts keep getting erased on this thread...tried 5 times now...but seems to be working now.

Anyways, dudeliving, hahaha - nice!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there,

In the past, I have had a Griffin Technology Survivor case, and it worked great.  Not sure if they would have it for your phone.  They also have some pretty cool gadgets.

Check out their website at:

griffintechnology.com/survivor

Hope this helps!

Mayor / Maire

@srlawren wrote:

"... The straps were strong and non-elastic — meaning they sat better on my petite female frame — and the second multi-pouch was big enough to fit my wallet, car keys, house keys, hand sanitizer, and even a tiny bit of candy when needed, meaning that I could still have everything I needed even while wearing yoga pants or a skirt."

Hmm, maybe "your female" will end up wearing it rather than rolling her eye?  Robot LOL

1. I get room for candy! Booya!

2. I'll share my money and my stuff, my toothbrush (if I have to), even my icecream (sometimes) - but I ain't sharing my Manly Phonster (or my cargo pants). She can get her own. 

Mayor / Maire

I have used both poetic cases  & tudia ones.  They both offer good protection with built in screen protector without being too bulky.  You can usually find them on Amazon.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try amazon or if you can wait for a month for delivery then try AliExpress