Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luddite's 5 years with the community!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471e6cb54d8a3e503e7cb4ecff7868d6cc54cded7e&rid=giphy

@Luddite Amazing!!! I can't imagine how many people he helped over the course of 5 years including myself watched and learned a lot of things from him and others (RIP @Martin). On top of this, he continuously engaged with the PM team as part of the Oracle program to assist them make the service even better. Big congrats to him for his ongoing support to not just earn bravos and solutions, but also to give wise advices and thousands of bravos. Very well done, but I hate to say that he has reached the limit of maximum loyalty rewards.    

12 REPLIES 12

@Luddite 

Congratulations! Job well done! PM is so lucky to have you!

@Luddite 

Congratulations! Job well done!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wow! Congratulations! 

@Luddite wrote:

Yes, maximum rewards. Good, but might also be considered a ball & chain holding us back from sunny uplands offered by competitors. Eh?

Haha...yep it does seem that way.    I guess that means you (and probably most here) won't be going elsewhere!   PM's "secret sauce"! for sure!  😂

Yes, maximum rewards. Good, but might also be considered a ball & chain holding us back from sunny uplands offered by competitors. Eh?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite   Ahh....nice to reach maximum rewards!  Congratulations are definitely in order.

I'll also echo what others have said that your sage advice and humour is always much appreciated.  😊

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

Let's keep it up!

@Luddite "Let's keep the conversation going"? 😁

Seriously though, congrats on the anniversary!  You've mentored too many of us to count, myself included.  Whenever I see one of your posts, I know exactly what to expect: either a quality response with great suggestions, or something funny that is exactly on-point...or both!

Cheers, my friend! 🍻

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Thanks all. It's been an adventure, and mainly +ve. 
Let's keep it up!

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congratulations @Luddite !  Your leadership is definitely appreciated.  

Congratulations @Luddite  quite the achievement and you've kept your calm demeanor, your quirky sense of humour and most of your hair! More importantly you've kept your enthusiasm for public mobile. Your dedication and effort does not go unnoticed and is most appreciated!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats @Luddite, truly amazing!!!  A huge part of Public Mobile community and so many ideas that were implemented including the last rewards increase!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congrats Luddite.

Let's see...

Oracle status - 20 bucks - check.

5 years - 5 bucks - check.

Autopay (probably) - 2 bucks - check.

Probably has that mystical (what is it computergeek541?)...120 referrals - 120 bucks - check.

Nothing else to achieve around here.

Way t'go Luddite. Congrats

Need Help? Let's chat.