cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Lucky mobile or Virgin

I have been waiting forever for PM to have a migration offer to Koodo! Do you think I should keep waiting or switch to Lucky Mobile and then take Virgin's $40 for 6GB promotion?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Lucky mobile or Virgin

You'll regret leaving PM!    DON'T DO IT!!!!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I find Virgin is really good in reception; and with the $40 for 6GB, that's a good price. 

Mayor / Maire

@troyfy Isn't that your decision?

Mayor / Maire

@troyfy wrote:

I have been waiting forever for PM to have a migration offer to Koodo! Do you think I should keep waiting or switch to Lucky Mobile and then take Virgin's $40 for 6GB promotion?

You spending your hard earned money is entirely up to you.

Again with these competitor threads...if anywhere they should down in The Lounge. But at least its in Discussions.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Stick with PublicMobile!! Better loyalty rewards over time IMO... Smiley Happy

It's the same network, so service received will be the same.  You might get perks on Virgin being a second tier, but same with Koodo here.

Public Mobile pays you to stay here.  My next renewal is almost free.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you might get 1.5 GB more by switching, but you also lost the rewards. However, I just saw the post that there will no longer had $10 plan in future, but from I know, Lucky mobile had $10 plan, a lot of people might go with Lucky mobile.

The $15 is $13 after autopay reward.  Gets cheaper as you stick around each year for 5 years.

The $10 plan will continue to exist for those currently on it, so no need to move, and it's already $8 after autopay, and also gets cheaper by each year.

Community participation and friend referrals also help reduce cost.

Stay here, unless you really wish to hurt your wallet.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@troyfy wrote:

Agree with others...it's up to you and not for us to decide. Most of us who help out are PM fans and enjoy the savings so you're likely to get a bias towards staying. 

Speaking of which, what are your specific reasons for wanting to leave PM in favour of another carrier?