cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lucky Mobile Promotion, will PM match it and if so, apply it to existing customers.

mobileuser
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just a heads up.  Lucky Mobile will be running a promotion until the 20th.

+2GB on $40 dollar plans or over.

So, $40 for 7GB.

Lucky Mobile Deal 

It does not indicate that you need to be a new customer, only get a new SIM.
If Public Mobile can match and retain my rewards, I would renew here in a second.   But, as it is, I am tempted due to the unlimited data (albeit throttled) with Lucky Mobile.

Please do the right thing and match + rewards.  Otherwise, why bother offering prepaid plans where there is no contract and then not showing any sort of continued support when promos come out.

33 REPLIES 33

Didn't notice that...does that promo only run ON Jan 20? Just looked at the Lucky Mobile plans. They look awful familiar except...their $15 plan looks to be 100 minutes in/out, not unlimited incoming like PM?

AE_Collector

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mobileuser @The offer is only for new customers. So even if PM did match only new activations would qualify.  If you want the deal best to visit your local lucky mobile retailer and port out.

I also doubt pm will match this promo because of the short window. They would have to implement it Monday morning and end it Monday night...

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Well, I think PM has a history of matching competing offers. So, quite likely they will. If they don't though, I don't think that it is a case of "not doing the right thing". It is a competitive business where companies do what they think best to attract new cipustomers and retain the customers they already have. If they all did the exact same thing we would have less choice and they would wind up getting together over a game if golf and all the prices would go up. 😞

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.