cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowering bill

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey PM!

hoe many of you awesome folks have reached the 5 year loyalty??!

loving that savings or what’??

15 REPLIES 15

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NDesai I dont think it would mke sense for them to apply to all plans, I think that the plans should have a minimum before you move onto another tier (over 5 years) if you want receive more than the 5$. 

Im just saying this as a possible scenario that they can do. 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Passed 5 years last September. I wish Loyalty rewards keeps going year after year may be till 10 years.

Why stop at 10 years?  My plan cost is much higher than that.  BTW, do shareholders get to vote on this?

Public Mobile won't go for 10 years. $10 plan customers will have free plans. At least if someone has a free $10 plan by referring people, 10 other people have paid for that $10 plan.

Spoken like a true shareholder.  

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Passed 5 years last September. I wish Loyalty rewards keeps going year after year may be till 10 years.

Why stop at 10 years?  My plan cost is much higher than that.  BTW, do shareholders get to vote on this?

Public Mobile won't go for 10 years. $10 plan customers will have free plans. At least if someone has a free $10 plan by referring people, 10 other people have paid for that $10 plan.

@NDesai wrote:

stevenanto

@Luddite Wow 6 years. I know PM has been around about 9 or 10 years 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Working on year 6; nothing extra this year though. 🤔

Sister coming up to the max later this year.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stevenanto

My wife has hit the 1 year loyalty and also got me as referral. its good to save even more on such cheap plans already. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am over 1 year, $1 loyalty $2 auto pay, Save $3 every bill at least and I am happy.

@will13am wrote:

Working on year 5 at the moment.  I am looking forward to the $5 discount. 

I am too but the autopay and loyalty rewards are essentially automatic. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Working on year 5 at the moment.  I am looking forward to the $5 discount. 

Hovering over a PM Community user profile shows the Registration Date.

PM Community accounts are separate things from PM Self-Serve accounts - anyone can join the community without being a customer - so they're not strictly correlated. In fact, inactive PM Self-Serve accounts will eventually expire and terminate while inactive PM Community accounts appear to stick around forever, so it's possible for "old" Community members to have "new" Loyalty counts.

But they are loosely correlated. At least they tend to be for most Community users. Because many people join the community to ask questions before signing up as new customers (within a month or so). Because many more become customers then create a linked community account to set up their potential Community Rewards (usually on the same day).

So Registration Date is a fair indicator of how long a PM Community member has been a PM customer. It might be wrong, it might be corrected by the user volunteering more detail, but it's usually close enough.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I am only $1.. but its ok.. that mean I have something to look forward to  🙂

Hit 2 years loyalty on two accounts in December. 

AE_Collector

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Savebig2 

Have you?  You can always click on user's Community avatars to see how long they've been on the Community.

Usually, that's an indicator how long they may have also had service.

I've got 4 1/2 years to go!!!   Counting the days...

Need Help? Let's chat.