cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Lieux bumps will13am

Hello there @z10user4 @ShawnC13 @mimmo @will13am... I don't deserve all that...I just began few months ago in the knowledge of how phones and stuff works...my goal is not to surpassed anyone but to be active in the forum...

Have a nice day.

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

off the home page, default-30-day, bravo leaderboard.

Way to go @Lieux!

Goodness! When was the last time @will13am was not on that list?

@will13am, is still ahead on the leaderboard I see.  It close though.  

Lieux.PNG

Bravo bank? I see that each of you DO have a couple dozen or so other bravos that you see but the rest of us don't. Interesting.

Edit: Right. Searching around a little I found the thread by RobertQc recognizing will13am's achievement about All Time. Then someone said something about the French side. Then someone said something about Oracles have their Oracle area.

So yeah us regular folks don't see those totals. I stand by my noticing and proclaiming Lieux in that list.

The delta you see is due to certain forums that oracles have access to.  Those who have access to the special see bravos that include the activites from the special forum.  Those who don't will see a lowered number. 

Records are made to be broken.  In time, I fully expect new names on the leaderboard.  If my benchmarks serve as a challenge/inspiration for others that is fantastic. 

Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

Hello there @z10user4 @ShawnC13 @mimmo @will13am... I don't deserve all that...I just began few months ago in the knowledge of how phones and stuff works...my goal is not to surpassed anyone but to be active in the forum...

Have a nice day.

@Lieux

Sure you "deserve" it. You're right there. Top 8. Bumping down a long time user on the list. Your name up in lights is always deserved.

I was the same way until mimmo himself pointed out to me this thingy called a leaderboard. I had no idea. And yes, being of help is what we're here for. The rewards are nice though Smiley Happy

Oracle

@z10user4  no issues with highlighting a member for what they have accomplished good on you.  But there is/was no need for the second part which in my opinion  was a tad passive agressive to another member of the community.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4  no issues with highlighting a member for what they have accomplished good on you.  But there is/was no need for the second part which in my opinion  was a tad passive agressive to another member of the community.

@mimmo

What part?!