cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lieux bumps will13am

Anonymous
Not applicable

off the home page, default-30-day, bravo leaderboard.

Way to go @Lieux!

Goodness! When was the last time @will13am was not on that list?

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous  no issues with highlighting a member for what they have accomplished good on you.  But there is/was no need for the second part which in my opinion  was a tad passive agressive to another member of the community.

@mimmo

What part?!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous  no issues with highlighting a member for what they have accomplished good on you.  But there is/was no need for the second part which in my opinion  was a tad passive agressive to another member of the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

Hello there @Anonymous @ShawnC13 @mimmo @will13am... I don't deserve all that...I just began few months ago in the knowledge of how phones and stuff works...my goal is not to surpassed anyone but to be active in the forum...

Have a nice day.

@Lieux

Sure you "deserve" it. You're right there. Top 8. Bumping down a long time user on the list. Your name up in lights is always deserved.

I was the same way until mimmo himself pointed out to me this thingy called a leaderboard. I had no idea. And yes, being of help is what we're here for. The rewards are nice though 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Way to go @Lieux!

@will13am, is still ahead on the leaderboard I see.  It close though.  

Lieux.PNG

Bravo bank? I see that each of you DO have a couple dozen or so other bravos that you see but the rest of us don't. Interesting.

Edit: Right. Searching around a little I found the thread by RobertQc recognizing will13am's achievement about All Time. Then someone said something about the French side. Then someone said something about Oracles have their Oracle area.

So yeah us regular folks don't see those totals. I stand by my noticing and proclaiming Lieux in that list.

The delta you see is due to certain forums that oracles have access to.  Those who have access to the special see bravos that include the activites from the special forum.  Those who don't will see a lowered number. 

Records are made to be broken.  In time, I fully expect new names on the leaderboard.  If my benchmarks serve as a challenge/inspiration for others that is fantastic. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello there @Anonymous @ShawnC13 @mimmo @will13am... I don't deserve all that...I just began few months ago in the knowledge of how phones and stuff works...my goal is not to surpassed anyone but to be active in the forum...

Have a nice day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Way to go @Lieux!

Lieux.PNG

Bravo bank? I see that each of you DO have a couple dozen or so other bravos that you see but the rest of us don't. Interesting.

Edit: Right. Searching around a little I found the thread by RobertQc recognizing will13am's achievement about All Time. Then someone said something about the French side. Then someone said something about Oracles have their Oracle area.

So yeah us regular folks don't see those totals. I stand by my noticing and proclaiming Lieux in that list.

@Anonymous wrote:

So like then do Oracles see different totals from somewhere?

They give us a head start each month sort of like a "Bravo Bank"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

Is there really a need for this thread.  Do we really need to compare Bravos or who is ahead or behind? Isn't the primary focus to help others, not compete.

Starting to think that  removing the leaderboard completely  might be the right thing to do. 

Um...it's The Lounge.

You're now fortunate to be above competing. The rest of us plebes are indeed in fact competing.

I'm also well aware that the leaderboard fluctuates so this was just a fun noticing a snapshot in time.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is there really a need for this thread.  Do we really need to compare Bravos or who is ahead or behind? Isn't the primary focus to help others, not compete.

Starting to think that  removing the leaderboard completely  might be the right thing to do. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

So like then do Oracles see different totals from somewhere?

I looked again different view

l2.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

What did I do?  What didn't I do? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Way to go @Lieux!

Not what I see. 30 days. Look again. But of course I may be hallucinating again. 🙂

leaderboard2.JPG

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous wrote:

Way to go @Lieux!

Lieux.PNG

Need Help? Let's chat.