cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudo Deal

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile texted me a new Kudo deal will Public Mobile do the same offers?

8 REPLIES 8

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

12 GB for 60 a month

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Both are under the Telus umbrella...so if you move to stay, Telus wins and b/c of this, PM will not match Koodo deals. 

I've moved this thread to The Lounge.

@YVR wrote:

@Patrick_R 

What was the offer that you got? Was it something that you would consider switching. 

My guess is $60 for 12 gigs

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Patrick_R 

What was the offer that you got? Was it something that you would consider switching. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi Public Mobile texted me a new Kudo deal will Public Mobile do the same offers?

Koodo does this to get you to switch to a postpaid plan. Public Mobile won't match. Telus wants you to switch. At Koodo, you'll likely end up spending more, and they don't pay rewards. They also want you take a phone as a way to get you to stay because you don't want to pay it back.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Patrick_R wrote:

The offer is being given to you to get you to switch to Koodo (post paid) from public mobile pre-paid. (as mentioned they are owned by the same company). Public mobile is not going to match that plan they offered to get you to switch.

What plan/special were you offered and what plan do you have now

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Patrick_R 

Public mobile will not match Koodo deals.  Both companies belong to Telus. Telus wants customers to move from PM to Koodo to ultimately make more money.  

Need Help? Let's chat.