cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just switched

ettoby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I feel like there are never posts saying how smoothly something goes. Switched to PM today and other than trying to find a easy to remember new phone number, the whole process was simple and smooth.

Had a hiccup where I thought my data wasn't working but turned out it was just my dual sim phone defaulting my my second card. Changed that and the data worked like a charm.

Hoping for continued smooth sailings!

3 REPLIES 3

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to great savings!!

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's a great company that feels more like a family, you can share your knowledge helping people in the community and any questions or problems you may have can be quickly answered by the knowledgable pm community, if you look further into your account overview you can see the rewards and how the loyalty rewards work. Welcome to public buds

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ettoby wrote:

I feel like there are never posts saying how smoothly something goes. Switched to PM today and other than trying to find a easy to remember new phone number, the whole process was simple and smooth.

Had a hiccup where I thought my data wasn't working but turned out it was just my dual sim phone defaulting my my second card. Changed that and the data worked like a charm.

Hoping for continued smooth sailings!

We see the odd posts of people saying how well their sign ups went. It's always nice to read though as of course this place mostly gets complaints. Why else would people post? 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.