cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calling

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can Public Mobile grow to provide free unlimited calling internationaly like chatter has....

4 REPLIES 4

harshad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I use Rebtel which offers either local call routing or wifi/data to connect to international numbers (certain countries). They have a US$10 unlimited calling pack or if you don't prefer that, then a pay-per-minute plan. I'm currently on the latter. I'm not sure if I have called enough to warrant purchasing the unlimited pack. Clear voice/no lag and I have never had issues connecting. Definitely recommended! 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Why not use an online app like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp? You just need wifi or data.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What country do you want to call? Public mobile offers international add-on to call these countries below but it's not unlimited. Addons are certain amount of minutes.

International countries include: Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Chatr does not have free unlimited international calling. They list per minute prices for these long distance calls on their website.

Need Help? Let's chat.