cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
popping
Oracle

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...

What people are thinking... going to a COVID party to get COVID?

The following is from this Calgary Herald article 

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-er-doctors-hear-tearful-regrets-from-unvaccina...

The transport physician says before they intubate severely sick COVID patients either on a helicopter, plane or in an ambulance, they give the patient the opportunity to FaceTime their loved ones before they will no longer be able to talk — and because it may be the last thing they ever say to their loved ones.

One young mother who was having troubles breathing because of COVID was giving instructions to her parents who were caring for her small child, who was too young to understand what was going on.

“With tears streaming down her face she was telling her parents what her child typically likes to have for a bedtime snack.”

If only she’d had her vaccine, she could have tucked her own baby into bed and told her she loves her herself.

If only.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Karnbot13 wrote:

Again, it's truly a shame that the unvaccinated aren't only killing themselves

THAT was my point.

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CFPartDeux 

Based on what you circled and how vague you were, I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that the vaccines were losing their effectiveness or not. THAT was my point

BKNS27
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am surprised that anti-vaxer will take animal medicine but not the vaccine and that the vets hospitals are not full of anti-vaxers.

But they tie up the regular hospital beds and people with scheduled life threatening operations are cancelled.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 : Well...the medicine you're referring to is an approved human medicine...just in much smaller doses and for a whole other purpose and that wouldn't likely do anything about covid. But studies are ongoing so I guess we might see eventually. Wouldn't it be great if medical science could come up with a nice easy treatment to rid covid once caught rather than the expensive method we have now. Of course this would all be a lot less burden and cost if the remaining holdouts would just get on with it.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4 wrote:

@BKNS27 : Well...the medicine you're referring to is an approved human medicine...just in much smaller doses and for a whole other purpose

Except that, as has been reported in several places, many of the WINGNUTS that are taking that crap, have been buying it from animal supply places, thus ingesting the much larger dose..... I guess at least they won't have worms! 😉

and that wouldn't likely do anything about covid. But studies are ongoing so I guess we might see eventually. Wouldn't it be great if medical science could come up with a nice easy treatment to rid covid once caught rather than the expensive method we have now.

Something MIGHT be incoming, to at least cut down on hospitalizations & deaths: COVID Pill 

Of course this would all be a lot less burden and cost if the remaining holdouts would just get on with it.

Amen to that! 👍

Need Help? Let's chat.