cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...

That's the wrong way to look at the data. The unvaxxed are killing themselves and trying to increase the probability of a new variant that will affect us all. Vaccines aren't and never have been 100% effective but they do decrease the odds of catching the virus and really limit the damage it can do to you. I would be more concerned by how many of each group that is listed as going to the hospital, come out afterward.

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...

 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...

 
CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...


@Karnbot13 wrote:

That's the wrong way to look at the data. The unvaxxed are killing themselves


Well sure, but they're also infecting some of, and therefore killing some of, the group the arrow is pointing at..... 😞

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...

I'm not following your point. Are you suggesting that vaccines don't offer 100% protection? That should be a known fact. I'm not sure what their data is suggesting the way they laid it out. 

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...


@Karnbot13 wrote:

I'm not following your point.


LOL, I'm not following you not following my point...... my point was stated in my last post.... don't see how to make it clearer. 🤔

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...


@CFPartDeux wrote:

@Karnbot13 wrote:

I'm not following your point.


LOL, I'm not following you not following my point...... my point was stated in my last post.... don't see how to make it clearer. 🤔


You're right, I guess, selfish idiots may end up harming us all. It looks like the small percentage of vaxxed that have to go to the hospital, the old aged contingent are dying at a higher rate. The percentages may be close but I'll bet the overall number is very low. Troubling to be sure. as at this rate. a nasty variant that the vaccines won't protect against is almost guaranteed to arise. Edit: Looking back at your earlier statement, you appear to be equating the higher death rate being because the vaccinated individuals are passing it to other vaccinated individuals? Is that what your yellow circles represent? As you can now see, you weren't as clear as you originally thought.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...


@Karnbot13 wrote:

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@Karnbot13 wrote:

I'm not following your point.


LOL, I'm not following you not following my point...... my point was stated in my last post.... don't see how to make it clearer. 🤔


[snip]

Edit: Looking back at your earlier statement, you appear to be equating the higher death rate being because the vaccinated individuals are passing it to other vaccinated individuals? Is that what your yellow circles represent? As you can now see, you weren't as clear as you originally thought.


I suggest you take a look at the yellow highlighted area again, i.e. the area I highlighted, is the grey portion(70% of cases), which are the unvaxxed, and the arrow is pointing to the deaths, of which 48% of them are vaccinated.

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...

Yes, I see the rest of your yellow circle. Not enough information in the graphic to say who is most affected but 48 percent of 12 percent of the total is a way better number than the 48 percent of the 70, wouldn't you say? I don't see anymore reason to get more alarmed, we were warned that this was going to happen. Again, it's truly a shame that the unvaccinated aren't only killing themselves

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Re: In ICUs, the unvaccinated are silent...

 

 

Need Help? Let's chat.