cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to hear your Android review

ashley4twenty
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly of PERSONAL expierences with ANY make, model, or version of ANDROID devices. 

Whatever you want to share, past, present, good or bad will be a valued voice.

**PLEASE KEEP THIS AN ANDROID ONLY THREAD**

**My personal interest is more-so to hear about current Android makes and models to help me decide my next upgrade.**

**My last 3 phones were all LG phones and I loved them, but I'm ready for something new as long as it's Android.**

**I have nothing against Apple, I have no interest in their products.**

33 REPLIES 33

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ashley4twenty pretty hard to beat OxygenOS these days.  Get yourself a OnePlus 6T, I'm pretty sure you'll be blown away coming from LG phones.  I know that @will13am is big on Xiaomi, but I presonally think the OnePlus series are the best flagships for the $.

I should add--this really didn't need to be in The Lounge, you could have posted this in the Phones & Hardware area.  It's on-topic.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am an android fan chasing value.  I don't really care about brand name as long as the price is good and there's xda support.  I have owned brands like Oppo, LeEco, hardly household names in North America.  Right now I think Xiaomi is the best brand for value.  

StewartMann
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been useing the Pixel XL for 2 years now and I'm very pleased with it.

The regular security updates will continue till at least October 2019 and I'm running the latest Android P operating system.

The phone has suffered no slowdowns, infact it's operating better now than when new, apart from the battery of course that has deteriated a little after 2 years use but I can still get 10 hours of podcast playback with bluetooth earbuds, plus some news browsing.

I don't play games and rarely watch videos on the phone, so I'm not a demanding user,

I was going to upgrade to the 3, but have decided to wait till the 4, as I am still happy with this phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.