Alifie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Fthujft

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous Lol.

I did move this from another category. I can only guess that solutions might be disabled in The Lounge.  There is no option for me to mark any of the messages as "not a solution", nor any option to accept any of the messages as the solution.

@computergeek541 

Oh maybe that's it. Maybe the poster tacked on to the end of a solved thread. Then you extracted the posts and the following ones but it had already been thought of as solved and so thereafter...solved.

@Anonymous Lol.

I did move this from another category. I can only guess that solutions might be disabled in The Lounge.  There is no option for me to mark any of the messages as "not a solution", nor any option to accept any of the messages as the solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Alifie what's a milmoi?

Alifie didn't say anything for more than a week in response to what type of help was being asked for. At that point, I moved it to The Lounge because it seemed that this thread could have been the result of someone trying to figure out how to use this Community site.

@computergeek541 

This thread seems to be in a partial solved status. I don't know if you can undo a partial solution.

What's a partial solution? Is this a another Community site bug?

@computergeek541 

solution.JPG

I hope no milmoi isn't contagious. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Alifie what's a milmoi?

Alifie didn't say anything for more than a week in response to what type of help was being asked for. At that point, I moved it to The Lounge because it seemed that this thread could have been the result of someone trying to figure out how to use this Community site.

@computergeek541 

This thread seems to be in a partial solved status. I don't know if you can undo a partial solution.

What's a partial solution? Is this a another Community site bug?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Alifie what's a milmoi?

@computergeek541 

@srlawren wrote:

@Alifie what's a milmoi?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alifie what's a milmoi?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Alifie 

More details will be helpful.  

Just let us know...

Alifie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Alifie wrote:

Fthujft

@Alifie wrote:

Fthujft

Need Help? Let's chat.