cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: I'm done with PM

Public wins in that scenario sure, but try roaming with them somewhere south of the border, and then coming back.

It's known and expected that you won't get your texts for a day once your roaming add in ends. I mean, you pay for service, and it's a known bug, but it'll happen every time.

And, if you need help, you can message someone and wait two days for them to reply that they're doing nothing about it.

Your scenario woks for you,b as someone who travels south frequently, the value Freedom offers in its roaming add ons is pretty decent.

Plus, I even receive all of my text messages upon my return, and if I need help, I can actually talk to someone. Both scenarios are fantasy with public Mobile.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That is upsetting and I’m sorry you had to deal with all that. It’s sad and upsetting. 

Ive personally have been with PM since before Telus came to PM. I’ve had an issue here and there but always gets dealt with and I get compensated for anything that effects my services. Sorry there was no help for you. 

Good luck on ur travels stay safe

@Matthew2 wrote:

Public wins in that scenario sure, but try roaming with them somewhere south of the border, and then coming back.

It's known and expected that you won't get your texts for a day once your roaming add in ends. I mean, you pay for service, and it's a known bug, but it'll happen every time.

And, if you need help, you can message someone and wait two days for them to reply that they're doing nothing about it.

Your scenario woks for you,b as someone who travels south frequently, the value Freedom offers in its roaming add ons is pretty decent.

Plus, I even receive all of my text messages upon my return, and if I need help, I can actually talk to someone. Both scenarios are fantasy with public Mobile.

Well, in that example maybe Freedom has the win.  But as you also said, you travel south of the boarder, whereas I have no need for that.  Believe it or not, I want to travel my country when I have the time to do so, and have no desire to go to the land of the free who elect Donald Trump.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM is good for personal use.

For business purposes, where time is more important than cost savings; PM parent company is the way to go.  Let's not fool ourselves by thinking we're PM customers are getting the same identical service as their parent company.

All the major service providers all have multiple brands under the parent brand.