cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have found proof that JB456 is a Time Traveler !

@Jb456 First of all this is the oddest accepted solution ever in this forum.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Free-1G/m-p/466070#M101929

Second of all why does it say Stay Safe ! How did you predict COVID to happen in 12-08-2019. 

That proves my point that you either traveled in time, or the forum is officially broken.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Re: I have found proof that JB456 is a Time Traveler !

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

40cruu.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI  before your time here lol. With out going into to much detail. I changed a bunch of my posts to "stay safe" in the past over an issue. Guess they missed that one!

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BearFBI wrote:

That proves my point that you either traveled in time, or the forum is officially broken.

It's that one.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 apparently chose to withdraw from the PM Community for a while - for whatever reasons - and edited/replaced many of his/her posts with a simple "Stay safe" message.

ShawnC13
Oracle

I can "fix" any apparent time traveling lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The rummer of corona virus start December 2019, So anyone can tell you to stay safe by then.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  please point me to the terms and conditions of the Public Forums that allow you, an Oracle, to adjust my posts. I am allowed to edit my own post to whatever I want. 

As you said multiple times. Oracle's don't have a job description. Just members with extra priveliges 🙄  Don't abuse your priveliges like one of your Teammates that caused the stay safe edits in the first place. 

ShawnC13
Oracle

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13  please point me to the terms and conditions of the Public Forums that allow you, an Oracle, to adjust my posts. I am allowed to edit my own post to whatever I want. 

As you said multiple times. Oracle's don't have a job description. Just members with extra priveliges 🙄  Don't abuse your priveliges like one of your Teammates that caused the stay safe edits in the first place. 

@Jb456  By fixing it I meant I can move it to the rest of the posts that you altered to have no value to the community.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Well...Oracles often edit a post that has personal information. So they can and do.

I've had it happen all of once (that I know of 🙂 ) and brought it to their attention and they put it back. No harm. No war. Carry on.

Need Help? Let's chat.