Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel felt out I didn't get a gig

Spade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've lost a gig from service now I don't qualify for one

7 REPLIES 7

@NDesai wrote:

I have been with PM for over 4 years now and somehow i am also been left out as i did not receive the gig yet. So don't feel so sad Smiley Wink

Awwww...the bummer tent is available to anyone needing some comfort. It's a safe place man. You can just chill or talk it out. Open in the lounge since the end of the flash sale.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I have been with PM for over 4 years now and somehow i am also been left out as i did not receive the gig yet. So don't feel so sad Smiley Wink

marywaterman

The plans with PM are pretty awesome

compared to others out there. Sorry to hear you missed out on this deal, but I"m sure you'll be happy with your savings in the long run and there will be other great things to come. Welcome to PM 🙂

CMOADMIN

@rukawa0929 

Sorry to hear you missed out on the free gig. I swapped over to the 50 plan you speak of... I must say its far better than any other plans I've heard are being offered -anywhere else- at present. 

You made a good decision, I have no doubts even more affordable rate plans will be made available in the coming months.

BTW...Welcome to PM 🙂

rukawa0929

Signed up on August 20 with the $50 8.5gb 10 off for 6 month promo, so i dont have much regret but my mom was going to sign up for $15 plan, so it would have been a big plus if she got this data add-on... such a pity 😞

crss_th_nvrs
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I missed out aswell, I have just signed up with Public and find out that last week everyone got free data... Maybe next time

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Spade wrote:

I've lost a gig from service now I don't qualify for one

@Spade 

??

What happened?

If you signed up before 11:59pm ET Monday then you should be eligible for this nice gift from the company.

Need Help? Let's chat.